More Priest Abuse

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Priests relocated around the world

I ve always been one to defend anyones religion and their freedom to practice it. But the Catholic church is just too messed up with this. They need to crack down and crack down immediately on this. Clean the house.

Sad thing about this is despite the differences between Churches, the example of these Catholic priests looks bad on all Christians. Men will use these abuses to reject Christ altogether. Things need to change or i predict the Church will fall within the next generation.

Avatar, I doubt anyone on here, Catholic or otherwise, will disagree. There is absolutely no excuse for the Catholic Church to protect the pedophiles within its ranks, and the Catholic Church should be condemned for its actions here.

That said, I disagree that the Christian Church in general will fall. There will always be a Christian church on the Earth.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Avatar, I doubt anyone on here, Catholic or otherwise, will disagree. There is absolutely no excuse for the Catholic Church to protect the pedophiles within its ranks, and the Catholic Church should be condemned for its actions here.

That said, I disagree that the Christian Church in general will fall. There will always be a Christian church on the Earth.

I wasnt refering to the Christian church in general i was reffering to the Catholic church specifically. my bad for not being clearer.

Forum List

Back