More Pot Talk

It's the same thing, the same kind of mental derangement. Addicts never see themselves as the way they are. That's what AA does, or NA for narcotics. It forces you to see yourself the way you are instead of the way you think you are. Ask someone grossly fat, they don't see themselves that fat, and they excuse the flab they have. They don't even eat much. Those three milkshakes are a treat they have once in a while. It's not like they do it every day (even if they do). Same thing.

You cannot judge the nature or extent of your addiction. You are in it.

Lol, ok Katz. I'm realizing this is an incredible waste of time "debating" with you.

I have a random Internet person who knows nothing about me, who's never smoked pot, calling me a delusional addict. Do you see why I might take this as slightly offensive? Especially given the last time I smoked some weed was well over a month ago...

I could just as easily call you a full fledged and out of control internet addict (given your TENS of thousands of posts here). but who am I to judge? I don't know you and don't claim to.

I suggest you turn down the arrogance and chill out.

Learn to see the best in people, instead of doting on the worst.

It is absolutely a waste of time debating with anyone who is thoroughly invested in an addiction. However, you never know when the bell will ring. Who knows, you might be persuaded to pay different attention to what's going on around you. Hear a random word, see the look on someone's face, and realize that this is what the crazy on USMB was talking about all this time!

its also a waste of time talking to someone who cant relate to what she is talking about because she has never been there or done that....and dont say you have.....your tales are pretty outrageous.....the people you describe are doing far more drugs than just Pot.....i know it and everyone here knows and if you are honest you would admit it too.....

Didn't Charlie Sheen see the world through his drug haze. Didn't he think he was WINNING, the rock star from Mars. That's what he saw.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrPZY55mX2c]I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen! - YouTube[/ame]

Only fools do Sheen...nothing more depraved than a man in the depths of a sheen binge

Last edited:
Didn't Charlie Sheen see the world through his drug haze. Didn't he think he was WINNING, the rock star from Mars. That's what he saw.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrPZY55mX2c]I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen! - YouTube[/ame]

Only fools do Sheen...nothing more depraved than a man in the depths of a sheen binge

and Charlie does harder things than Pot.....you wont see Katz admit that though....but she will use him as an example of what Pot does to you....

Forum List

Back