"More popular than Jesus Christ"

Blashyrkh said:
If you approach it in such a way it can be. Sex is natural so we better learn children about it instead of telling them to wait until they are married.

I agree but tell them everything and be sure to include the fact that it can kill you.

Blashyrkh said:
If sex is something free to discuss, something you don't have to be ashamed of and considered a part of growing up than teenagers know when they are ready for it. Having sex as a teenager does not mean emotional problems!

Having sex with more than one partner = emotional problems. It's like...do you want the best possible relationship with your spouse...or just a 'good' relationship. The only way to ensure a lot of issues don't come up is to wait.

:)

Blashyrkh said:
If you approach it in such a way it can be. Sex is natural so we better learn children about it instead of telling them to wait until they are married.

Nothing is wrong with educating your kids about sex. But part of that education should include the notion that sex is meant to be had exclusively in a marriage covenant.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
gop_jeff said:
Nothing is wrong with educating your kids about sex. But part of that education should include the notion that sex is meant to be had exclusively in a marriage covenant.

That part should only be included by religious parents who want their children to live by religious laws. But in schools this should be left out.

Blashyrkh said:
That part should only be included by religious parents who want their children to live by religious laws. But in schools this should be left out.

In school, however, we could talk about statistics on the effectiveness of different means of birth controls, the psychological effects of multiple sexual partners outside of marriage, etc.

Blashyrkh said:

...not just religion. ANY medical professional worth their salt will tell you sex is best left for long-term, heterosexual, monomous relationships.

-=d=- said:
...not just religion. ANY medical professional worth their salt will tell you sex is best left for long-term, heterosexual, monomous relationships.

ANY medical professional who is truly worth their salt will tell you that only a person himself can judge wether he/she is ready for it. Leaving sex for a long-term relationship can be a choice.

By the way: homosexuality is a very natural thing, it's nothing you choose.

Blashyrkh said:
ANY medical professional who is truly worth their salt will tell you that only a person himself can judge wether he/she is ready for it. Leaving sex for a long-term relationship can be a choice.

By the way: homosexuality is a very natural thing, it's nothing you choose.

OK, first off, kids having sex is a major problem. The age group that is most at risk of contracting an STD is 16 to 25 years old. Why? Because their heads are full of that "sex is OK if you use a condom" bull shit that's been pumped into their heads by liberal godless teachers. And just like most liberals tampering with what is right, that philosophy doesn't work. It's only created more problems. That's a fact. Sexual abstinance until marriage is not only the right thing to do morally, and what more and more teenagers are doing, but the ONLY 100% sure way to NOT catch any nasty diseases.

Second, butt humping and pole smoking is completely the "CHOICE" of those who do it. It's a deviant and perverted mentally ill behavior that the individual "CHOOSES" to engage in. We have hashed queerness over and over on this blog, so if you think you're just going to waltz in here and tell us all that being a fag is natural, prepare for the majority here differing dramatically with your "opinion".

KarlMarx said:
Back in 1968 at the height of their popularity, John Lennon of the Beatles made the claim that "The Beatles are more popular than Jesus Christ". ....
I'd dare say that in 1968, on any given Sunday in the US, there were more people in church than at all the beetles concerts combined for 1 yr. Stupid entertainers.:)

Mr. P said:
I'd dare say that in 1968, on any given Sunday in the US, there were more people in church than at all the beetles concerts combined for 1 yr. Stupid entertainers.:)

Have you ever seen the video of him making this statement? He was making fun of how insane the fans had become.

Pale Rider said:
OK, first off, kids having sex is a major problem. The age group that is most at risk of contracting an STD is 16 to 25 years old. Why? Because their heads are full of that "sex is OK if you use a condom" bull shit that's been pumped into their heads by liberal godless teachers. And just like most liberals tampering with what is right, that philosophy doesn't work. It's only created more problems. That's a fact. Sexual abstinance until marriage is not only the right thing to do morally, and what more and more teenagers are doing, but the ONLY 100% sure way to NOT catch any nasty diseases.

Second, butt humping and pole smoking is completely the "CHOICE" of those who do it. It's a deviant and perverted mentally ill behavior that the individual "CHOOSES" to engage in. We have hashed queerness over and over on this blog, so if you think you're just going to waltz in here and tell us all that being a fag is natural, prepare for the majority here differing dramatically with your "opinion".

OK, first off, sex is OK if you use a condom, technically there is no contact. And it has not created more problems, it's solved them. THAT'S A FACT. The whole concept of premarital sex being bad and sinful is just what your religion wants you to believe. And your religion wants you to believe alot of ridiculous shit. Like homosexuals being mentally ill.

Blashyrkh said:
OK, first off, sex is OK if you use a condom, technically there is no contact. And it has not created more problems, it's solved them. THAT'S A FACT. The whole concept of premarital sex being bad and sinful is just what your religion wants you to believe. And your religion wants you to believe alot of ridiculous shit. Like homosexuals being mentally ill.

All of Americans don't think alike-----you're foolish to treat us that way---if you want to just hate everythig about america there is a thread for you to gripe in--go there !

I don't hate everything about America. And 260 million people don't all think the same way about these matters. There's a thing such as personal opinions, not spoiled by misguiding religion or ideology.

Blashyrkh said:

"Sex"... is good, but promiscuous sex is bad, and you saying "there's no contact" when using a condom... what kind of fucking idiot are you? Do you actually expect me do buy that line of shit? You're off you're ever lovin' rocker punk. DO NOT waste your time telling me any more crap like that. I can't believe you actually "believe" what you're slobering out here. Where the fuck do you think you are boy?... the democratic underground?

The "ONLY" true "PROBLEM SOLVER" pertaining to "SEX" and "STD's" is "ABSTINANCE". And the ONLY place people should actuall ENGAGE in SEX is within the confines of MARRIAGE. You're liberal "fuck everything that walks" line is straight from the anals of the devil, as well as your belief that a man sucking another mans cock is natural... SHIT MAN... GIVE ME A BREAK!!! That whole thought train is a receipe for disastor. You can thank GOD and all us conservative Christians that America has held together for as long as it has, because you and your shady, gutter, perverted and trashy ideals do nothing more than drag this country into the toilet.

Take a break shit for brains, or go back to the fucking D.U. where you belong.

(I apologize to the rest of the board members here whom I respect for my colorful presentation here. But DAMN these fucking "if it feels good do it" godless liberals tick me off.)

Pale Rider said:
"Sex"... is good, but promiscuous sex is bad, and you saying "there's no contact" when using a condom... what kind of fucking idiot are you? Do you actually expect me do buy that line of shit? You're off you're ever lovin' rocker punk. DO NOT waste your time telling me any more crap like that. I can't believe you actually "believe" what you're slobering out here. Where the fuck do you think you are boy?... the democratic underground?

The "ONLY" true "PROBLEM SOLVER" pertaining to "SEX" and "STD's" is "ABSTINANCE". And the ONLY place people should actuall ENGAGE in SEX is within the confines of MARRIAGE. You're liberal "fuck everything that walks" line is straight from the anals of the devil, as well as your belief that a man sucking another mans cock is natural... SHIT MAN... GIVE ME A BREAK!!! That whole thought train is a receipe for disastor. You can thank GOD and all us conservative Christians that America has held together for as long as it has, because you and your shady, gutter, perverted and trashy ideals do nothing more than drag this country into the toilet.

Take a break shit for brains, or go back to the fucking D.U. where you belong.

(I apologize to the rest of the board members here whom I respect for my colorful presentation here. But DAMN these fucking "if it feels good do it" godless liberals tick me off.)

Believing that religious crap is one thing, but expecting everybody to live by these rules is insane. You're being a very hypocrite religious extremist.

And I don't 'fuck everything that walks,' where did YOU get this ridiculous crap? Not respecting another is something your religion doesn't want you to do.

Forum List

Back