More Politicized Pussy

Pffft.

The feminization of the American male is a recent development. It can be reversed.
Sorry that your entertainment is less thrilling

Hardly. After all, I have this board.:laugh2:

but I like to consider the prospects of those with skin in the game.

No one forces them to play.

Next time you watch

You missed the point. I don't watch.

see if you can project any one of those players as your boy

Why? He chose other sports.

Bottom line, it's a matter of choice.
Good waffle job, kid! If you didn't watch, how do you know the game has morphed into a milder form?

I hardly watched last season, and stopped altogether this season.

The feminization of the male is on the far right. They can't take what they dish, then they cry like billy and his buddies. LGS is more masculine than are they.

Jake Smarmy, I doubt that your balls have yet to drop and the day that you can defeat me in a "one on one" debate as to what is actually going on will be the day that hell becomes a Frigidaire dealership. I know damn well that you could never go "toe to toe" with Billy_Kinetta......your smarmy little comments that you make and then "cut and run" is the only tactic that you have...because after all, you are just a ball-less cyber wonder. You have no real strength in your convictions or you would stick around and defend them instead of tucking tail and running away to another thread. Your M.O is so easy to expose. Why you are a "champion" of nad-less wonders that subscribe to your way of thinking is of no mystery to me...,.they are just as big of a coward as you are.

Hope this helps!!!!! (snicker)
Hey Dale, I see you are still in fine fighting form. And I am still staying out of your line of fire. You are still a great read too. Be well!

Next time you watch

Good waffle job, kid! If you didn't watch, how do you know the game has morphed into a milder form?

The feminization of the male is on the far right. They can't take what they dish, then they cry like billy and his buddies. LGS is more masculine than are they.

Jake Smarmy, I doubt that your balls have yet to drop and the day that you can defeat me in a "one on one" debate as to what is actually going on will be the day that hell becomes a Frigidaire dealership. I know damn well that you could never go "toe to toe" with Billy_Kinetta......your smarmy little comments that you make and then "cut and run" is the only tactic that you have...because after all, you are just a ball-less cyber wonder. You have no real strength in your convictions or you would stick around and defend them instead of tucking tail and running away to another thread. Your M.O is so easy to expose. Why you are a "champion" of nad-less wonders that subscribe to your way of thinking is of no mystery to me...,.they are just as big of a coward as you are.

You are an angry little sheldon cooper. I am somehow not worried. :lol:

jjn4g.jpg
1b70aca92f175787eb32eae91bef74560e5e6cf7eb746dd176c91de6ca07adf3_large.jpg

Girlie men pretending. I haven't watched that bullshit in years.

Most of the Alt Right, and good number of the Far Right, guys did not play HS or college sports. They were onlookers.

Most of the Alt Right, and good number of the Far Right, guys did not play HS or college sports. They were onlookers.

By far the majority of people in high school and college altogether don't play extracurricular sports. So what's your point?

By far the majority of people in high school and college altogether don't play extracurricular sports. So what's your point?
And the far right and alt right overwhelmingly did not play in violent sports. They are snowflakes.

Did you play in HS and college?

And the far right and alt right overwhelmingly did not play in violent sports. They are snowflakes.

No. I was too busy with martial arts and girls.

No. I was too busy with martial arts and girls.
Sure.

Next time you watch

jjn4g.jpg

I don't know anyone named "Sheldon Cooper" so your reference falls as flat as the rest of your lame attempts at posting a comeback. Seriously, if I was as big of a failure as you are at posting retorts? I would have quit posting a loooooong time ago.

jjn4g.jpg

I don't know anyone named "Sheldon Cooper" so your reference falls as flat as the rest of your lame attempts at posting a comeback. Seriously, if I was as big of a failure as you are at posting retorts? I would have quit posting a loooooong time ago.
Yep, you are Sheldon the Snowflake, all hissing and pissing until you melt in angry little pftttts.

jjn4g.jpg

Yep, you are Sheldon the Snowflake, all hissing and pissing until you melt in angry little pftttts.

I post truths....it's what I am about...if it comes across as "angry" to you, it doesn't mean shit to me. You could be on fire and I could have a full bladder and I would walk in the direction that caused me to piss downwind so none of the splatter would dampen the flames....you see, I believe in keepin' it real. (snicker)

You are such an impotent little man this morning.

You certainly fit the OP from the view point of conspiracy pussy.

You are such an impotent little man this morning.

You certainly fit the OP from the view point of conspiracy pussy.

Coming from an impotent little douche bag like you, I'm hardly offended. You don't know a fucking thing about what is truly going on...but you will and it will be hard way. Spare me a thought when it happens. (snicker)

The long term effects of the game are shortening lives. I know it is a personal decision to play or not and many of the smarter players are bowing out early. Good idea, the money won't lengthen the life of a player.

Forum List

Back