More Politicized Pussy

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It's a pussy game now, the NFL, overloaded with Miss Nancy rules, loaded with commercials and over-officiating to permit even more commercials. The players are overpaid prima-donnas who sit on the bench at the hint of a hangnail.

Even better, it's become politicized with various protests from players making statements that no one gives a rat's ass about.

I watched a tape of the 1982 NFC Championship game the other day. Finessed, well executed and brutal, with scant commercials compared with today.

I used to like NFL football. Now it's a four-hour sales pitch with bits of game. I no longer bother.

NFL ratings plunge could spell doom for traditional TV

It's a pussy game now, the NFL, overloaded with Miss Nancy rules, loaded with commercials and over-officiating to permit even more commercials. The players are overpaid prima-donnas who sit on the bench at the hint of a hangnail.

Even better, it's become politicized with various protests from players making statements that no one gives a rat's ass about.

I watched a tape of the 1982 NFC Championship game the other day. Finessed, well executed and brutal, with scant commercials compared with today.

I used to like NFL football. Now it's a four-hour sales pitch with bits of game. I no longer bother.

I would rather watch it at the High School level where it is still somewhat brutal... The game is pathetic... I remember the 85' Bears Defense and the Monsters of the Midway they were!

I remember killing the QB was every Middle Linebacker dream and the QB would run like their damn pants were on fire when they saw someone like Dick Butkus came charging at them...

Those like Terry Bradshaw would take a damn hit and limp around while staying in to win the game...

Today player would not even make the cut on the older teams and would be regulated to being Wrestlers or used car salesmen that beat their wives or drink themselves to death while listening to Glory Days...

The Far Right, once again getting their ass handed to them after playing the 'let's get Bill' for 24 years, are crying that their opponents are mean. Billy needs a safe space.

In the 1982 game we watched recently, Redskin Dexter Manley knocked Cowboy Danny White out cold. The crowd roared approval.

Today, there would be endless investigations.

Agreed on high school level. The kids are there to have fun and play the game, and it shows.

The Far Right, once again getting their ass handed to them after playing the 'let's get Bill' for 24 years, are crying that their opponents are mean. Billy needs a safe space.

Please make sense so that I may respond.

Can't comment on your disappointment of today's less crippling-for-life games, but it's pretty clear you would have loved the Colosseum of a couple thousand years ago.

Can't comment on your disappointment of today's less crippling-for-life games, but it's pretty clear you would have loved the Colosseum of a couple thousand years ago.

Pffft.

The feminization of the American male is a recent development. It can be reversed.

Pffft.

The feminization of the American male is a recent development. It can be reversed.
Sorry that your entertainment is less thrilling, but I like to consider the prospects of those with skin in the game. Next time you watch, see if you can project any one of those players as your boy, and as he wobbles around bumping into objects and other players after a hit, the crowd is yelling for him to get back into the game. Or picture your boy ending up like Ali, all so armchair jocks can get a tingle of manhood-transfer.

The feminization of the male is on the far right. They can't take what they dish, then they cry like billy and his buddies. LGS is more masculine than are they.

Pffft.

Sorry that your entertainment is less thrilling

Hardly. After all, I have this board.:laugh2:

but I like to consider the prospects of those with skin in the game.

No one forces them to play.

Next time you watch

You missed the point. I don't watch.

see if you can project any one of those players as your boy

Why? He chose other sports.

Bottom line, it's a matter of choice.

The feminization of the male is on the far right. They can't take what they dish, then they cry like billy and his buddies. LGS is more masculine than are they.

The consummate Leftist male.

pajama_low+T.jpg

And his opponent.

screenshot-med-012.jpg

Pffft.

Next time you watch

Good waffle job, kid! If you didn't watch, how do you know the game has morphed into a milder form? You did express disappointment at the sissy-ness of today's NFL, presumably due to the current trend of considering player's health and futures. Yes, it's a choice to play, just as it is a choice to play safely.

So what do you watch instead? Or do you read much?

Pffft.

Next time you watch

Good waffle job, kid! If you didn't watch, how do you know the game has morphed into a milder form?

I hardly watched last season, and stopped altogether this season.

Pffft.

Next time you watch

Good waffle job, kid! If you didn't watch, how do you know the game has morphed into a milder form?

Jake Smarmy, I doubt that your balls have yet to drop and the day that you can defeat me in a "one on one" debate as to what is actually going on will be the day that hell becomes a Frigidaire dealership. I know damn well that you could never go "toe to toe" with Billy_Kinetta......your smarmy little comments that you make and then "cut and run" is the only tactic that you have...because after all, you are just a ball-less cyber wonder. You have no real strength in your convictions or you would stick around and defend them instead of tucking tail and running away to another thread. Your M.O is so easy to expose. Why you are a "champion" of nad-less wonders that subscribe to your way of thinking is of no mystery to me...,.they are just as big of a coward as you are.

Hope this helps!!!!! (snicker)

Why not start your own league?

Pffft.

Next time you watch

Jake Smarmy, I doubt that your balls have yet to drop and the day that you can defeat me in a "one on one" debate as to what is actually going on will be the day that hell becomes a Frigidaire dealership. I know damn well that you could never go "toe to toe" with Billy_Kinetta......your smarmy little comments that you make and then "cut and run" is the only tactic that you have...because after all, you are just a ball-less cyber wonder. You have no real strength in your convictions or you would stick around and defend them instead of tucking tail and running away to another thread. Your M.O is so easy to expose. Why you are a "champion" of nad-less wonders that subscribe to your way of thinking is of no mystery to me...,.they are just as big of a coward as you are.

Hope this helps!!!!! (snicker)
You are an angry little sheldon cooper. I am somehow not worried. :lol:

jjn4g.jpg

Forum List

Back