More Political incorectness...UNBELIEVABLE

To stick by our values. Or are they so worthless to you?

I'm pretty comfortable preaching that genocide is wrong. Are you? Or are you so morally bankrupt that you can't even disagree with one of the few international HR violations that exist?

When it is treasonous to condemn genocide, this country no longer deserves to exist.

Its really quite shocking how some of you are so willing to abandon any semblance of values for political and military gain.

Turkey did NOT exist when this occurred. Plain and FUCKING simple. I suggest the Turks reply by drafting a resolution condemning the Democratic party for Slavery and institutionalized racism and the US for genocide of the American Indian.

I wonder what your position would be then?

Turkey did NOT exist when this occurred. Plain and FUCKING simple.

Then what are they so upset about?

I suggest the Turks reply by drafting a resolution condemning the Democratic party for Slavery and institutionalized racism and the US for genocide of the American Indian.

I wonder what your position would be then?

Different considering your analogy is deeply flawed.

1) It was America who embraced slavery, not the Democratic party. Same for the genocide of the Indians.
2) America has, many times now, renounced slavery. It has never denied that slavery existed. Same for the genocide of the Indians.

Then what are they so upset about?

Different considering your analogy is deeply flawed.

1) It was America who embraced slavery, not the Democratic party. Same for the genocide of the Indians.
2) America has, many times now, renounced slavery. It has never denied that slavery existed. Same for the genocide of the Indians.

Wrong, the current two parties that run this country depending on the election are democrat and republican. The Republican party was FORMED in part to end slavery. The Democrats supported right up till it was outlawed AND further they ran the south after reconstruction and still do, Blacks were denied rights, lynched and beaten,BY the democratic party. It was institutional. Democrats created the laws and the conditions from the lowest elected official to the highest.

Now go ahead and explain how the party has changed since then.... and THEN look at Turkey, a Government that did not EVEN exist when the genocide occurred.

Why does it bother them? WHO CARES? It is a political game designed to get what the democrats want without voting against the war. When it leads to a shooting war between US and Turkish forces, REMEMBER who caused the death needlessly of American troops. When it leads to increased cost, slower delivery of need material and supplies ( which can cause deaths also) REMEMBER who caused that to happen.

All over an incident that is ancient history. And embarrasses a Country that did not even exist when it occurred.

Wrong, the current two parties that run this country depending on the election are democrat and republican.

And the one sex that runs this country is male. At least for the next year. Shall they partition their condemnation to just men?

The Republican party was FORMED in part to end slavery. The Democrats supported right up till it was outlawed AND further they ran the south after reconstruction and still do

The Democrats run the south? Err, what?

, Blacks were denied rights, lynched and beaten,BY the democratic party. It was institutional. Democrats created the laws and the conditions from the lowest elected official to the highest.
Now go ahead and explain how the party has changed since then.... and THEN look at Turkey, a Government that did not EVEN exist when the genocide occurred.

And look at the fact that they don't say Turkey committed the genocide.

The Armenian Genocide was conceived and carried out by the Ottoman Empire from 1915 to 1923, resulting in the deportation of nearly 2,000,000 Armenians, of whom 1,500,000 men, women, and children were killed, 500,000 survivors were expelled from their homes, and which succeeded in the elimination of the over 2,500-year presence of Armenians in their historic homeland.

Why does it bother them? WHO CARES? It is a political game designed to get what the democrats want without voting against the war.

I doubt it.

When it leads to a shooting war between US and Turkish forces, REMEMBER who caused the death needlessly of American troops.

I would say the Turkish forces who kill US troops are the cause of death. I find it interesting and telling that you want to blame terrorists, and terrorists only, for their actions, but when people commit atrocities based partially on actions by the democrats, then you seem to fully blame them.

When it leads to increased cost, slower delivery of need material and supplies ( which can cause deaths also) REMEMBER who caused that to happen.

Turkey did.

All over an incident that is ancient history. And embarrasses a Country that did not even exist when it occurred.

We are also embarassing a country which refuses to acknowledge the existence of the genocide.

Hey retired...That pig aint gonna sing no matter how much effort you put into it!:eusa_whistle:

And the one sex that runs this country is male. At least for the next year. Shall they partition their condemnation to just men?

The Democrats run the south? Err, what?

And look at the fact that they don't say Turkey committed the genocide.

I doubt it.

I would say the Turkish forces who kill US troops are the cause of death. I find it interesting and telling that you want to blame terrorists, and terrorists only, for their actions, but when people commit atrocities based partially on actions by the democrats, then you seem to fully blame them.

Turkey did.

We are also embarassing a country which refuses to acknowledge the existence of the genocide.

Hey larkin..."SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Hey Larkin...Whats the matter? Don't like being told what to do? Well neither does Turkey!
However, You do have the right to say what you feel and speak your mind...and who do you think gave you that right??? The Armenians???:eusa_doh: :eusa_think:

I find this whole damn subject sad. Did it happen, yes! But I really need to question why the dems bring it up now of all times?!?!! IMO it is just another way for them to say F you Bush. They know if they get this bill through Turkey will no longer support us or our mission in Iraq. No more convoys from the North. Now the enemy would be able to pick our guys off when they come from the south because it is the only way to come. This is just another way the dems can force an end to this war. Do they care this will cost American lives?????!?!!! Hell no!!! Turkey has told us what will happen if they proceed. Instead of waiting until a time when we dont need them they do it now. This is the only reason they did this now. American blood will be on them if this goes through!!!! Of course I doubt they give 2 shits! Gotta love dems.

Forum List

Back