More political correctness: Calling someone fat might become a "hate crime"

in the UK. It's funny, these PC wieners who cry about bullying, who call others bigots, have no problem bullying smokers, hating smokers, and persecuting them.

Calling someone fat could be made a hate crime | Mail Online

Since this is the UK, I dont give a shit but I find it funny that the righties are here saying OMG PC POLICE

But if a comedian says something about Palin they switch to "You're a misogynist woman hater!"

Funny bunch they are

It's liberals accusing people of hating women. Limbaugh didn't praise Fluke, so he "hates" women, and there's a

"war on women".

But if a libshit like Maher bashes women, libbies look the other way because they are prancing sissies.

When I went through the Titanic museum, we entered down an exact replica of the grand staircase. Except that they built much bigger because we are bigger than we were when the real staircase was built.

Add to that the fact that we're also getting fatter and fatter and you don't really have to worry much because what is now considered "fat" will soon be called "normal".

BTW, all you rw's with your phoney outrage at losing the right to be fat when you're so anxious to take other rights away from people ... In case you didn't notice, the UK is not the US and the law is being considered in the UK.

Meanwhile liberals in NYC are trying to block everyone from getting extra large sodas because of fat people....

in the UK. It's funny, these PC wieners who cry about bullying, who call others bigots, have no problem bullying smokers, hating smokers, and persecuting them.

Since this is the UK, I dont give a shit but I find it funny that the righties are here saying OMG PC POLICE

But if a comedian says something about Palin they switch to "You're a misogynist woman hater!"

Funny bunch they are

It's liberals accusing people of hating women. Limbaugh didn't praise Fluke, so he "hates" women, and there's a

"war on women".

But if a libshit like Maher bashes women, libbies look the other way because they are prancing sissies.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lib...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

118,000 results for Liberals war on women. Here is the part where you cover your eyes and pretend you never saw this, mkay?

Here I'll go for bonus points [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STYq-QB1rkk]Black Commentator Explains Liberal War on Conservative Women - YouTube[/ame]

I know you're conservadaddies told you something different but here is the truth kiddo.

Funny bunch they are

"misogynist woman hater".....Was the redundancy really necessary?
Or is it you do not know the definition of "misogynist"?...AHHH No looking it up.

chris+christie+fat+fuck.jpg

Chrispie is four times the width of Obama. That makes Chrispie FAT. So arrest me.

Wrong. He isn't fat he's obese. His body, his choice.

Damn, look at the girth on the guy!

Biggest hate crime in america is affirmative action and that is govt-mandated!!!!! America is crazy.

Ridiculous if it becomes yet another law, its about enough of these pc loons. By 2014 hopefully there's only a few left :lol:

Last edited:

Not surprised. The UK has become a complete laughing stock. Hard to believe those people practically ruled the world once.

That's what happens when the government is overrun by brainless leaders who are inflicted with a severe and terminal cases of white guilt.

Funny bunch they are
And who made such a major deal out of a radio talk show host saying something about fluke memory serves that was the lefties.

Funny bunch they are
And who made such a major deal out of a radio talk show host saying something about fluke memory serves that was the lefties.

Here is the part where you play dumb. What else is Rush Limbaugh besides a radio host? What other radio hosts get a speaking part at CPAC? And why does Rush get such an honor and not other radio hosts like Howard Stern or Donnie Simpson?

Forum List

Back