More political correctness: Calling someone fat might become a "hate crime"

Inb4 USMB resident fat fux post about how great this is.

When I was a kid, there was MAYBE one fat kid in every class. Now it's just the opposite. This is a serious health problem, not a "lifestyle" choice.

in the UK. It's funny, these PC wieners who cry about bullying, who call others bigots, have no problem bullying smokers, hating smokers, and persecuting them.

Calling someone fat could be made a hate crime | Mail Online

I love how the left claims that the "slippery slope" is a fallacy.....

The UK has proved that completely wrong....

If the "slippery slope" is a fallacy then so is precedence......

As the old saying goes - you give an inch and you'll lose a mile...

When I was a kid, there was MAYBE one fat kid in every class. Now it's just the opposite. This is a serious health problem, not a "lifestyle" choice.

IMO, who cares - not the governments business.

Freedom is allowing individuals the freedom to make their own decisions and live/die with them.

Truth is - some kids are just fat - then they grow up, they hit a growth spirt and as adults are just fine....

I don't think sitting on their asses playing video games helps but that doesn't change our biology as a species.

The same people pushing this so called "hate crime", have no tolerance for Obesity.

IMO, who cares - not the governments business.

Freedom is allowing individuals the freedom to make their own decisions and live/die with them.

Truth is - some kids are just fat - then they grow up, they hit a growth spirt and as adults are just fine....

I don't think sitting on their asses playing video games helps but that doesn't change our biology as a species.

As I have every right to call 'em fat asses for it.

in the UK. It's funny, these PC wieners who cry about bullying, who call others bigots, have no problem bullying smokers, hating smokers, and persecuting them.

Calling someone fat could be made a hate crime | Mail Online

If you call someone fat it won't be a hate crime, if you harass them over the issue it will be.

The Equalities Act 2010 makes it unlawful to harass, victimise or discriminate against anyone because of their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.

Read more: Calling someone fat could be made a hate crime | Mail Online

Not saying I agree with it, but it is clear that some kid isn't going to get charged with a hate crime if he calls someone fat once, but he will if he keeps doing it, and harassing the person.

Okay, no more blonde jokes. No more picking on Nascar fans. No more dumb jokes about people in the south.

And Obama better not make any more jokes about special olympics.

The libtards should spend some education bucks and put physical ed back into the curriculum.

Forum List

Back