more police caught on video abusing people and power tripping

Last week, my judge was leaving the courthouse. The exit road was blocked by a cop who was talking to someone in a car. The cop car was facing toward the judge, the other car was in front of him, i.e., cop and guy he was talking to were facing in opposite directions.

In any event, judge just sits there, giving them a reasonable amount of time to talk. They continue talking, showing no signs of moving. It is obviously a social chat - the cop is not out of his car or writing the guy up.

Finally, after three or four minutes, the judge taps on his horn in a polite manner. The cop comes storming out of his car and approaches the judge. "Hey! You got a PROBLEM?" demands the cop in a bullying, aggressive tone of voice. The cop has no idea who he is talking to. Additional fact: he is a local cop.

Judge hauls out his law enforcement badge and shows it to the cop. (All judges carry law enforcement badges.) Cop is not impressed. "So, who are YOU?" Judge tells him. Cop is STILL not impressed. Starts lecturing the judge on "good manners." I kid you not.

Judge lets the guy ramble. When cop is done, he gets back in his car and everyone takes off.

Next day, guess who got a phone call from His Honor? I LOVE IT!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Last week, my judge was leaving the courthouse. The exit road was blocked by a cop who was talking to someone in a car. The cop car was facing toward the judge, the other car was in front of him, i.e., cop and guy he was talking to were facing in opposite directions.

In any event, judge just sits there, giving them a reasonable amount of time to talk. They continue talking, showing no signs of moving. It is obviously a social chat - the cop is not out of his car or writing the guy up.

Finally, after three or four minutes, the judge taps on his horn in a polite manner. The cop comes storming out of his car and approaches the judge. "Hey! You got a PROBLEM?" demands the cop in a bullying, aggressive tone of voice. The cop has no idea who he is talking to. Additional fact: he is a local cop.

Judge hauls out his law enforcement badge and shows it to the cop. (All judges carry law enforcement badges.) Cop is not impressed. "So, who are YOU?" Judge tells him. Cop is STILL not impressed. Starts lecturing the judge on "good manners." I kid you not.

Judge lets the guy ramble. When cop is done, he gets back in his car and everyone takes off.

Next day, guess who got a phone call from His Honor? I LOVE IT!!!!

Perfect.

Forum List

Back