More PHoto Ops?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
FORT HOOD, Tex. -- President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama traveled here Tuesday to attend a memorial service for those killed in last week's shooting rampage at this Army post, the largest military installation in the nation.

The visit comes as investigators from the Army, the FBI and the Texas Rangers continued to gather evidence and explore a motive for the attack, in which Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan allegedly opened fire with two handguns on soldiers being processed for deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan. Thirteen people were killed and 38 injured before civilian police shot Hasan four times, ending the rampage.

It won't be as impressive as Bush looking out the window of Air Force One at NO, but then again, it may be real.

Had to post this before all the Obama haters got it.:lol:

FORT HOOD, Tex. -- President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama traveled here Tuesday to attend a memorial service for those killed in last week's shooting rampage at this Army post, the largest military installation in the nation.

The visit comes as investigators from the Army, the FBI and the Texas Rangers continued to gather evidence and explore a motive for the attack, in which Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan allegedly opened fire with two handguns on soldiers being processed for deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan. Thirteen people were killed and 38 injured before civilian police shot Hasan four times, ending the rampage.

It won't be as impressive as Bush looking out the window of Air Force One at NO, but then again, it may be real.

you just can't fucking pass up a chance to bash President Bush can you? And then you want to challange "obamalama haters." You are a stupid pig.

I thought the Bush post 9-11 appearance was inspiring, photo-op or not it provided inspiration for all Americans. That is what Presidents are supposed to do in times of crisis

Last edited:
A speech at the site of a tragedy... glad the Prez would do such a thing... now if he would do this in front of the coffins of the fallen, I would have an issue...

I will not bash Obama for this in the least.. even as one of the so-labeled "Obama Haters"

Truth is I can't stand Mr Obama and his smugness. But He did good at Ft Hood. Better than I expected. But what does Bush have to do with it? He already paid his respects.

Truth is I can't stand Mr Obama and his smugness. But He did good at Ft Hood. Better than I expected. But what does Bush have to do with it? He already paid his respects.

Because it fit's in with RoyBoy's 'But But But Booooooooooooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhh" agenda

Forum List

Back