More people killed in Chicago by guns then in Afghanistan

How many women are murdered by guns, by their domestic partners? That should give some perspective.

Oh? What sort of "perspective" are you expecting it to give?

If you think the numbers are somehow going to support your dipshit worldview, by all means, go dig them up and present them.

How many women are murdered by guns, by their domestic partners? That should give some perspective.

Interesting statistic....the #1 cause of death for pregnant women is homicide....usually by husband or partner.

Murder: The Leading Cause of Death for Pregnant Women

Maybe we should outlaw... Wait, we don't want to do that.

Isn't NOW the same group of dumb twats who tried to tell us that domestic violence has a huge spike every Super Bowl Sunday? Why, precisely, do we want to take those broads seriously?

Aren't most of the shootings in Chicago just gang members or the like killing each other?

How would making it easier for those people to get their guns legally help solve the problem?

Grew up in Chicago, south side, during the Great Depression and lost three friends, all white and all done in by whites, before I was eighteen. Chicago always seemed to have a sort of mean streak, guns or no, Black or white, but what did seem to make a difference, however, was rich or poor.

Its not the law abiding citizens killing each other. But we cant talk about that because we arent black.

so you make it about race...Awesome 0 to stupid in half a second.

no, he's right, the only time you wanna talk about it is when a "white hispanic" does the killing. otherwise,, it verbooten.

Well no...i just find the whole gun issue silly.im actually for the freedom of owning a gun.
I just you know, don't buy into the hyerbole.

Of course you are wrong in that is not the only issue with guns involved I will talk about,but typically I don't care about other people killing people.

Last edited:
Interesting statistic....the #1 cause of death for pregnant women is homicide....usually by husband or partner.

Murder: The Leading Cause of Death for Pregnant Women

Maybe we should outlaw... Wait, we don't want to do that.

Isn't NOW the same group of dumb twats who tried to tell us that domestic violence has a huge spike every Super Bowl Sunday? Why, precisely, do we want to take those broads seriously?

You are certainly welcome to refute that statistic, Cecilie.

Forum List

Back