More people blame Bush than Obama for economic mess

The Democrats better pray that the sheep keep buying their bogus economic stats like "Saved Jobs" and their old "Blame BOOOOOSH!" stuff. They don't have anything else to offer at this point. They have become a real disaster. That whole "Blame BOOOOOOSH" routine is running out of steam. Time's almost up on that chit.

Bush never did this bush never did that. HOLY FUICKING SHIT. What concerns me right now is what obama is doing. Bush is dead and gone he can't hurt you any more. obama is fucking things up far worse then carter and bush combined. sorce your information

I take this as a concession you didn't know what you were talking about when you said Obama tripled the Deficit

I knew you would change subjects

It was explained to you in another reply by someone else that you do not know the difference between Budget and deficit. I suggest you study up, but you will not listen to my suggestion but will continue to look foolish in your replies

However, it was YOU who claimed Obama tripled the deficit not me. You listen to too much rightwing rhetoric. So I take it you are admitting Obama did not triple the deficit?

Nobody ever mentioned the budget

I take this as a concession you didn't know what you were talking about when you said Obama tripled the Deficit

I knew you would change subjects

It was explained to you in another reply by someone else that you do not know the difference between Budget and deficit. I suggest you study up, but you will not listen to my suggestion but will continue to look foolish in your replies

However, it was YOU who claimed Obama tripled the deficit not me. You listen to too much rightwing rhetoric. So I take it you are admitting Obama did not triple the deficit?

The Budget is a thing of the past because the Dems aren't passing one.

We have to keep an eye on the deficit....and the National Debt.

The Debt just went up over 3 trillion in less then two years. It's about to get worse. Panic will set in and taxes....will have to be raised across the board.

The Debt just went up over 3 trillion in less then two years. It's about to get worse. Panic will set in and taxes....will have to be raised across the board.

The sunset of the Bush taxcuts will be that raise. Then they'll try Cap N' Tax based on another phoney premise (AGW)...

Thing is? They will do as much damage as they can before their mass exodus. Damned shame they hate their country so much that they sabotage it as they do for their power over the people.

The sunset of the Bush taxcuts will be that raise. Then they'll try Cap N' Tax based on another phoney premise (AGW)...

Thing is? They will do as much damage as they can before their mass exodus. Damned shame they hate their country so much that they sabotage it as they do for their power over the people.

One of their favorite tricks is to gut the military.

Then when a Repug gets in the WH he spends the next 4 years trying to rebuild it.

This is how they get their huge deficit spending when a GOPer gets in office.

4 to 8 years of neglecting the military is a very expensive thing to rectify.

One of their favorite tricks is to gut the military.

Then when a Repug gets in the WH he spends the next 4 years trying to rebuild it.

This is how they get their huge deficit spending when a GOPer gets in office.

4 to 8 years of neglecting the military is a very expensive thing to rectify.

Two good examples are under Reagan, and GW Bush.

Being tired fo hearing Bush blamed has nothing to do with if he deserves the blame.

He will get every ounce of the blame he deserves no matter how tired your little heart gets of it.

Yeah....seven years of a growing economy and 4.5% unemployment....
that was hard to take.....we're so much better off now....:cuckoo:

Well not all of us are better off. Not the 5,000 or so killed in a war of choice, their families or the young men and women who will live the rest of their lives without a limb or vision or the nightmares of combat.
And, war usually is good for the economy; the exception being wars funded on credit.

T I hope you don't mind but I feel the need to edit your reply.
CHANGE exodus to extinction

Being tired fo hearing Bush blamed has nothing to do with if he deserves the blame.

He will get every ounce of the blame he deserves no matter how tired your little heart gets of it.

Yeah....seven years of a growing economy and 4.5% unemployment....
that was hard to take.....we're so much better off now....:cuckoo:

Well not all of us are better off. Not the 5,000 or so killed in a war of choice, their families or the young men and women who will live the rest of their lives without a limb or vision or the nightmares of combat.
And, war usually is good for the economy; the exception being wars funded on credit.

Obama must be a war-monger then because the casualties are still mounting.

Course....I'll use a term that Obama likes to use.....considering the fact that there was over 52,000 US dead in Vietnam....5000 over about a similar 10 yr period....."It could have been worse".:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back