More "peaceful" muslims showing their tolerance for the rights of others

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
How come we don't see christians, hindus or other groups in large numbers taking over areas by force and placing them under their religions laws?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/03/w...-and-islamists-impose-harsh-rule.html?_r=1&hp

"In Timbuktu, Harsh Change Under Islamists"

==================================================

All I really can say is: "what else is new?" If not there, then its gaza, or the philippines, or paris, or lots of other places large numbers of muslims are trying to take control. A major war is coming - and the West needs to get off of this PC BS or everything they've worked on for the last 1,000 years will be flushed down the toilet by the islamic filth.

Tolerance for the rights of others? Well, I guess that lack is something both Muslims and Right wing American Christians have in common.

• Banned
Tolerance for the rights of others? Well, I guess that lack is something both Muslims and Right wing American Christians have in common.

Another low IQ turd.

The difference is that right-wing christians use the voting booth, and muslims use guns and suicide bombers.

See the difference, idiot?

BTW chimp I see you're from Chicago, how are those public employee unions doing? I can see how someone from their would condone muslim terrorism, you're used to being owned and controlled by a terrorist group.

Last edited:

Another low IQ turd.

The difference is that right-wing christians use the voting booth, and muslims use guns and suicide bombers.

BTW chimp I see you're from Chicago, how are those public employee unions doing? I can see how someone from their would condone muslim terrorism, you're used to being owned and controlled by a terrorist group.
All the Muslims or just the ones America supports? :confused:

Another low IQ turd.

Not when you factor in "voter suppression" idiot moron. You walked right into that.

Libs may say muslim intolerance is miirrored in right wing extremism, but it's more like muslim intolerance is forming a basis for leftism.

They have a lot in common. If muslims will snatch a cigarette right out of someone's mouth, it's no different than liberals issuing fines for people caught smoking in more and more limited confines. Liberals pass laws and have their own punishments if someone wants to drink too much soda. Muslims would suppress Christianity, no more, no less than lliberals. They also have in common justification for ikilling women.

How are they different?

Libs may say muslim intolerance is miirrored in right wing extremism, but it's more like muslim intolerance is forming a basis for leftism.
How does this...

...common feature of the modern Left, particularly in the United States, where social progressives played an important role in the abolition of slavery, women's suffrage, civil rights, and multiculturalism. Progressives have both advocated prohibition legislation and worked towards its repeal.
...indicate intolerance? Especially, that last line where lefties are on both sides of the argument.

They have a lot in common.
Not as much as the the right and muslims both wanting theocracy's.

If muslims will snatch a cigarette right out of someone's mouth, it's no different than liberals issuing fines for people caught smoking in more and more limited confines.
2nd hand smoke kills people. Which, when you think about it, is in line with right-wing ideology. Because the right "gets off", killing people.

Liberals pass laws and have their own punishments if someone wants to drink too much soda.
At least we're not trying to legislate a woman's uterus.

Muslims would suppress Christianity, no more, no less than lliberals.
I'm a liberal and a Catholic. Reconcile that?

They also have in common justification for ikilling women.
After what you people are doing at abortion clinics, I wouldn't go there.

How are they different?
That question is obviously, rhetorical.

I love the hypocrisy of one of the most intolerant pieces of shit in this forum,
starting a thread about intolerance.

Only in America!

Forum List

Back