More PC Language morphing; 'Home Invader' is now 'Unwanted Guest'

It indicates that he was more than likely invited over or allowed in the home prior to the altercation. That's very different from a home invasion. Now if the guy came barging in with a weapon without consent that would be a home invasion. The news evolves when more information becomes available.

Lol, MOST crimes are committed by criminals on people they know, dumbass.

Home invaders go after known residences where they have managed to case the place via social engineering.

Criminals are not going to just pick a random address and then barge in, for Christs sake.

"Criminals are not going to just pick a random address and then barge in, for Christs sake."

You sound like an idiot. People do that all the time. :rolleyes:

It indicates that he was more than likely invited over or allowed in the home prior to the altercation. That's very different from a home invasion. Now if the guy came barging in with a weapon without consent that would be a home invasion. The news evolves when more information becomes available.

Lol, MOST crimes are committed by criminals on people they know, dumbass.

Home invaders go after known residences where they have managed to case the place via social engineering.

Criminals are not going to just pick a random address and then barge in, for Christs sake.

"Criminals are not going to just pick a random address and then barge in, for Christs sake."

You sound like an idiot. People do that all the time. :rolleyes:

Sometimes they lose. ;)

Doing things like that is not exactly a winning game plan.

I believe that it is in about 65% of the cases they do indicating the rest they do not. Again. You saw why it was changed, right?
Lol, dude, no one goes to see a friend while 'brandishing a gun'!

Do you ever get tired of your logical contortions?

It wasn't a fucking home invasion.
Because you say so?

Someone coming to my home brandishing a weapon is a fucking invader, dude.

roflmao

I believe that it is in about 65% of the cases they do indicating the rest they do not. Again. You saw why it was changed, right?

Because you say so?

roflmao

No.

You have become a very ignorant man over the years. It's like watching you decompose.

Because you say so?

roflmao

No.

You have become a very ignorant man over the years. It's like watching you decompose.

Your inability to grasp basic facts, like guests dont brandish weapons, is your own mental decomposition, so dont project it on me, dude.

Because you say so?

roflmao

No.

Your inability to grasp basic facts, like guests dont brandish weapons, is your own mental decomposition, so dont project it on me, dude.

I'm familiar with law, old crazy man.

Because you say so?

roflmao

No.

What defines an unwanted house guest, like for example a Jehovah's witness at my door who wont go away, is totally different to a nut case that has come to your home brandishing a gun.

I dont give a flying fart what you try to think the law says, moron.

This discussion is over, and you are on ignore.

Because you say so?

roflmao

No.

What defines an unwanted house guest, like for example a Jehovah's witness at my door who wont go away, is totally different to a nut case that has come to your home brandishing a gun.

Good. You're a blithering idiot and your OP was wrong as hell. Now you feel bad.

Zero fucks given.

Because you say so?

roflmao

No.

Youre the only idiot that mentioned the word "guest". What makes it so embarrassing for you is the fact that you then actually quoted where they used the word "visitor" in the same post. How did you fuck it up that badly? :rolleyes:

As opposed to the acceptable Brietphart language of "
"alleged home invasion suspect"

PC is as PC does. In 4 or 5 short sentences too!

Lol, libtards once again retreat to semantics, emphasizing the difference between visitor vrs guest.

And the retards think that is a winning argument?

roflmao, visitor and guest are synonymous, losers.

Lol, libtards once again retreat to semantics, emphasizing the difference between visitor vrs guest.

And the retards think that is a winning argument?

roflmao, visitor and guest are synonymous, losers.
No stupid ass. If you had not flunked remedial english you would understand there is a distinct difference which shows you are uneducated and highlights exactly why you messed up by not reading correctly. A visitor is someone that comes over with or without invitation. A guest is someone you have specifically invited and welcomed into your home/function etc. They are two different words for a reason. A visitor doesnt necessarily have to be invited. A guest does. :rolleyes:

/ɡest/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is invited to visit the home of or take part in a function organized by another.
vis·i·tor
/ˈvizidər/
noun
  1. a person visiting a person or place, especially socially or as a tourist.

It's hard. When it comes to Republicans, sometimes, you want to give up. It seems facts just don't "take".

Dw8DSNXWoAA3bve.jpg

Forum List

Back