More Palestinian Setbacks: Woe Is Us.

I still don't get what these posters are trying to make out of this, it's obvious Gaza can't take in or afford any refugees, Hamas calls for the right of return in their previous properties, today norther/eastern Israel. Gaza was a home for refugees already. Nothing's hard about it....

I see.
So the suffering of these innocent Palestinian victims of the Syrian civil war isn't as important to you and Hamas as the political hay you can make from their suffering. I get it now. Thanks. :D

As usual, BecauseIKnowDung, a pompous little turd with nothing of substance to add.

Yea...sure like everything else on the thread...poor Connery, so full of himself.

:lol:

Based on your many posts on this forum, your "knowledge" would not fill a thimble built for a flea, yet, you wish to attack poster after poster with your bullshit. Have you actually finished grade school yet?

He's spent the past 3 years in 5th grade. Evidently he wants to get it just right. :D

Yea...sure like everything else on the thread...poor Connery, so full of himself.

Based on your many posts on this forum, your "knowledge" would not fill a thimble built for a flea, yet, you wish to attack poster after poster with your bullshit. Have you actually finished grade school yet?

He's spent the past 3 years in 5th grade. Evidently he wants to get it just right. :D

Mr. Scott at it again :lmao:

I didn't attack her dumbass and we've been private messaging each other. Don't feel the need to stick for her, your degrading her that way, she can stick up for herself and she knows nothing was personal.

I was not defending her you moron, I just wanted to pull your strings and have you dance.

uvBypfdS8EKMM29qKUcfKA2.gif
...:lol:

Poor devils can't even catch a break from their own government.

Palestinians fleeing Syrian violence refused by Hamas, PA | ICEJ International

It was Israel who would not allow them to go to Palestine unless they signed away their rights to return to their own homes in Israel.
That's a crock, PF and you know it. Hamas and the PA already stated their reasons of refusal. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with Israel.

Abbas said Ban was told Israel "agreed to the return of those refugees to Gaza and the West Bank, but on condition that each refugee ... sign a statement that he doesn't have the right of return (to Israel)."

Palestinian leader rejects deal on Syria refugees - Yahoo! News

How can you go through life being so uninformed/misinformed?

Poor devils can't even catch a break from their own government.

Palestinians fleeing Syrian violence refused by Hamas, PA | ICEJ International

It was Israel who would not allow them to go to Palestine unless they signed away their rights to return to their own homes in Israel.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part but you failed to post a link to that bit of camel crap. :D

I did but here it is again.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part but you failed to post a link to that bit of camel crap. :D

I did but here it is again.

So assuming Abbas is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nuttin' but the truth (the article gives no corroboration for his story), what will be the value of their "right of return" if the Syrian refugees are killed?
Burial plots?
I must admit I do not understand Mideast Arab logic. :D

How did Patrick become a puppet?

I didn't attack her dumbass and we've been private messaging each other. Don't feel the need to stick for her, your degrading her that way, she can stick up for herself and she knows nothing was personal.

I was not defending her you moron, I just wanted to pull your strings and have you dance.

uvBypfdS8EKMM29qKUcfKA2.gif
...:lol:

Arab countries have a history of massacring their Palestinians. Israel is the exception. No Arab country ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & gave them their own land so they could stay.

Latest news of Palestinians in Syria.
PA and Hamas still refuse Palestinian refugees entry into Gaza.

Hamas: 885 Palestinians killed in Syria ci... JPost - Middle East
Hamas could make a contribution by letting these poor devils come to Gaza and the West Bank but they want to cut off their nose.

So true. What Hamas is doing to the Palestinians is hard to forgive.

Arab countries have a history of massacring their Palestinians. Israel is the exception. No Arab country ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & gave them their own land so they could stay.

Latest news of Palestinians in Syria.
PA and Hamas still refuse Palestinian refugees entry into Gaza.

Hamas: 885 Palestinians killed in Syria ci... JPost - Middle East
Hamas could make a contribution by letting these poor devils come to Gaza and the West Bank but they want to cut off their nose.

Forum List

Back