More PA election scandals

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Apparently Mayor Street, may justice find him, has been allowing people take absentee ballots to convicted felons in prison. I dont have the details but its a big story around here so ill see if i can find some link. Apparently they were caught on video walking out of the prison with absentee ballots. This is going to be big.

Apparently Mayor Street, may justice find him, has been allowing people take absentee ballots to convicted felons in prison. I dont have the details but its a big story around here so ill see if i can find some link. Apparently they were caught on video walking out of the prison with absentee ballots. This is going to be big.

Heard this too on Hannity---college kids were allowed into a prison to get prisoners to vote. A suit will be filed soon !

dilloduck said:
Heard this too on Hannity---college kids were allowed into a prison to get prisoners to vote. A suit will be filed soon !

Ive been searching for the past half hour and havent found anything online yet but Dom was talking about it after Sean was over with Curt Weldon.

Ive been searching for the past half hour and havent found anything online yet but Dom was talking about it after Sean was over with Curt Weldon.

Oh well--not sure any story will make a diff now but this one sure sounds crooked. Both sides are busy trying to play "last tag" now.

I've been wondering why there have been so many problems in Pa this election.
Tonight I heard the GOP spearhead up there say, "If we win Pa, it's mathematically impossible to lose".
That sheds some light on it, alright.

Mr. P said:
I've been wondering why there have been so many problems in Pa this election.
Tonight I heard the GOP spearhead up there say, "If we win Pa, it's mathematically impossible to lose".
That sheds some light on it, alright.

I think Rendell and Street have screwed the Democrats. We have the base energized now. Unless there is heavy fraud Democrats have no chance because Kerry doesnt have the minority base motivated.

Forum List

Back