More on the Teapers

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
I found this article, it is a pretty good summary of what I think about the Tea Party and its Teaper members. It is rather long and I don't agree with all of it, so I will only quote the parts that best describe Teapers and their hate movement.

There are a couple of really key differences, one of which has to do with change. An establishment conservative doesn’t necessarily embrace change of any kind; in fact, there’s a reason they cling to conservatism, because they prefer stability...if a change is going take place, they prefer to have organic, controlled change versus revolutionary change.

Now, a reactionary conservative, they don’t want change at all...they will do anything they can to protest social change of any kind, up to and including breaking the law … That’s what the Klan did; that’s what the Tea Party has done on a couple of occasions with their violence. It’s not as much violence as you saw with the Klan in the 1920s, but you do see some of the ways in which they break law and order. If you’re a real conservative, you’re supposed to be all about law and order. But these reactionary conservatives — they’re not completely about law and order if it means capitulation and the loss of their social prestige.
But these reactionary conservatives [Teapers] see policy differences, or differences of policy preferences, as a contest between good and evil. They have this Manichaean way of looking at politics, this apocalyptic way of looking at politics. Therefore, compromise cannot be [allowed]. Compromise will not be tolerated whatsoever, because they see it as concession to evil, whereas an establishment conservative knows that compromise is necessary.
Reagan comes to mind...his philosophies shit on by racist teapers who have reacted to losing to a black man...twice.

Could you expand a bit on the point you just made about Tea Party lawlessness...

Think about what happened in Arizona, with the attack of some of the Arizona representatives’ offices that voted in favor of the Affordable Care Act. Some of their offices were vandalized by Tea Partyers — that’s one example. A more recent example, quite honestly, is what recently happened in Nevada, those people that went on that shooting spree that killed those cops … those people were linked to the Tea Party. I’m not saying they were members of the Tea Party, but they were Tea Party sympathizers. As a matter of fact, [their victims] were draped in the Gadsden flag. So, I’m just saying … [Tea Party supporters are] not above breaking law and order. They’re not above challenging law and order.

It’s bigger than racism. People who tend to support the Tea Party, they tend to be sexist, they tend to be homophobic, they tend to be xenophobic; so it’s not just about race. It’s about difference. It’s about anything that violates their phenotypical norm of what it’s supposed to mean to be an American: white, mainly male, middle-class, middle-aged or older, heterosexual, and native born.

They would say people like Ben Carson and Herman Cain [are] these sort of “silver-minded Negroes.” They’re the exceptions. Now if we want to talk about looking at black folks as a whole, no — they’re racist. There are some exceptional people that agree with their views whom they like and whom they want to hold out there to blunt any claims that they’re racist; they’re going to pick a couple token people. But that doesn’t absolve them of racism.

So they’re not dumb, and they’re not working-class or poor — and this has been the case with Birchers, this was the case with the 1920s Ku Klux Klan, this was the case with the Know-Nothing Party in the 1850s. Same demographic group, every time.

Another problem is just the double-talk that they use. They claim they’re about small government; they’re really not. They claim that they don’t like Barack Obama cause he’s a progressive; have they really looked at his legislative record? He governs as a centrist, regardless of what they believe his beliefs to be. On that, if you look at what happened on George Bush’s watch — I mean, let’s be for real: the deficit on George Bush’s … expanded 104 percent … If you look at Clinton’s tenure, it only expanded about 14 percent. If you look at the national debt, how much that expanded on George Bush’s watch; if you look at the extent to which discretionary spending in George Bush’s first term expanded — I think it expanded by like 48-49 percent. I mean, come on! We didn’t see any Tea Partyers out there at the time. We saw nothing when George Bush was doing all this stuff. George W. Bush got TARP passed. We saw nothing. Now we get Obama in, and now the world is going to shit …

What happens with these reactionary, right-wing movements, historically, is that they tend to coalesce whenever [the people involved] believe social change is happening too fast … So if there’s no threat to the “American way of life,” these people will go underground, as people say. But that doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily go away. For a while, they will go underground and we won’t have to deal with them. But as soon as they perceive another existential threat, then they will reappear again. It happens all the time, historically.
Underground meaning back to the White Nationalist meetings.

you see what the Tea Party is doing to the Republican Party right now? It’s tearing it apart. So if I were a strategist, I’d continue to pick candidates that make the Tea Party group want to remain politically viable because it’s ripping the Republican Party in half.

Tea Party?s hot mess: Inside a noisy, disenchanted movement - Salon.com

Despite what libtards might dream up in their bong induced fabrications, the tea party remains concerned only with taxes and the expansion of government.

• Banned
Who said it was fact? It is one man's opinion...and I agree with much of it. You guys just prove how close minded you are and how much you are lemmings to what the teaper grand wizard tells you to think. Open your eyes...the Tea Party is a racist movement. All you have to do is see who is supporting the teapers on this very forum. I guess stepping outside of the teaper propaganda is too much to ask! Then again, that is why it is easy for people like you to deceived by the Tea Party and their real agenda.

Who said it was fact? It is one man's opinion...and I agree with much of it. You guys just prove how close minded you are and how much you are lemmings to what the teaper grand wizard tells you to think. Open your eyes...the Tea Party is a racist movement. All you have to do is see who is supporting the teapers on this very forum. I guess stepping outside of the teaper propaganda is too much to ask! Then again, that is why it is easy for people like you to deceived by the Tea Party and their real agenda.

It must be fact for you to believe and agree with it.

Which is not fact it is a far left opinion that is not based in reality or fact.

SO you believe and agree with a fantasy.

Typical far left poster, can not distinguish fact from their programmed hatred of anything that is not far left.

The Tea Party leaders can mumble whatever they want, but this is what signifies the teabaggers to the American public who laugh at their stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
So the question is...are teapers willfully ignorant, ignorant, easily deceived or deceivers.

Go to a tea party event...see how many white nationalist groups try to recruit you.

More on teaper hate and the true agenda...I suggest you read it and check out the links...but I know you guys won't. Remaining willfully ignorant seems to be a tenant of teapers.

Is The Tea Party Racist? Ask Some Actual, Out-Of-The-Closet Racists

It must be fact for you to believe and agree with it.

Which is not fact it is a far left opinion that is not based in reality or fact.

SO you believe and agree with a fantasy.

Typical far left poster, can not distinguish fact from their programmed hatred of anything that is not far left.

First of all, I am not far left or left. I am a true conservative who despises the Tea Party for its blatant racism, obstructionism and anti-Government attitudes. As said in the article...you are nasty reactionaries who are destroying the GOP with your nonsense.
I have been to a tea party rally...all it was was a recruiting event for white supremacists.

Did you even read the article...or you just choosing to remain willfully ignorant?

try this article, click on the links
Is The Tea Party Racist? Ask Some Actual, Out-Of-The-Closet Racists

Salon is one of MANY leftwing hate site on the Internet folks

take nothing they say as the truth.. they lie, mislead, misrepresent , spread untruths about someone or an organization like the Tea Party, NRA, etc all to cause hate for them

Don't ever go to their site and support them

these sites needs to be like starving a beast, they need to starved of funds at least by people who care about honor, honesty and the truth

Last edited:
Moderation Message:

Violations of the Rules and Guidelines have been noticed and some, purged, in this OP. To avoid the OP being trashed or closed, please keep all comments relative to the topic title.

Thanks,

~AquaAthena

People who tend to support the Tea Party, they tend to be sexist, they tend to be homophobic, they tend to be xenophobic; so it’s not just about race. It’s about difference. It’s about anything that violates their phenotypical norm of what it’s supposed to mean to be an American: white, mainly male, middle-class, middle-aged or older, heterosexual, and native born. Anything that falls beyond that description is considered not to be a true American and therefore … these groups are encroaching on what they see as the “real” America, the America that they’ve come to know and love through their lifetime.

They want to maintain their social position, their social prestige; and as Frederick Douglass once said, “Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has and it never will.” So it’s rational to want to hold onto your position; it’s completely rational. It’s about the means through which [Tea Partyers] do that — that’s what the problem is.

It is a sense of entitlement that is very, very surreal. Appeal to the ideal and not what is actually occurring.

race_f4d2f3_294671.jpg

Are you a natural moron or do you work at it?

I have no grand wizard or anyone else who tells Me what to think or believe.

The fact that you agree with this trash tells Me all I need to know about you.

Beside, I can prove with a single phrase, you are as unwilling to change as any of the people you denigrate. Must make you a racist, eh?

But these reactionary conservatives [Teapers] see policy differences, or differences of policy preferences, as a contest between good and evil. They have this Manichaean way of looking at politics, this apocalyptic way of looking at politics. Therefore, compromise cannot be [allowed]. Compromise will not be tolerated whatsoever, because they see it as concession to evil, whereas an establishment conservative knows that compromise is necessary.

Very true, and consistent with reactionaryism throughout history, where extremists on the right fear change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

Are you a natural moron or do you work at it?

I have no grand wizard or anyone else who tells Me what to think or believe.

The fact that you agree with this trash tells Me all I need to know about you.

Beside, I can prove with a single phrase, you are as unwilling to change as any of the people you denigrate. Must make you a racist, eh?

Did your Grand Wizard tell you to say that or are you going outside of the normal Teaper talking points?

What race card...Oh that is what a racist teaper uses whenever someone challengers their nonsense belief system...that you cannot even define without talking points from the local Teaper Chapter

Fucking idiot lemmings have absolutely no original or independent thought. All you can do is cry and use race card pictures. Did you get that from the Teaper Lemming Playbook?

Very true, and consistent with reactionaryism throughout history, where extremists on the right fear change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

A lot of the article is very true...regretfully, Teapers are too stupid to take an honest look at themselves...they can only REACT...as you see from the responses.

Teapers are truly pathetic.

Forum List

Back