More on the prom canceling

No, but I'd buy a ticket to see you in a donkey show.

You can see me with your ex girlfriend for free anytime on youtube.......

I wouldn't expect to pay to see your 20 second performance.

So at first you want to buy a ticket to see me with your ex and now you wouldn't pay to see her with a real dick in her mouth. Nice to see your double standards aren't limited to politics.

Why don't you two go measure each others dicks somewhere else. :cool:

So at first you want to buy a ticket to see me with your ex and now you wouldn't pay to see her with a real dick in her mouth. Nice to see your double standards aren't limited to politics.

First, can I call Ellen to ask for $30,000 to compensate for your tramplings of my right of free expression?

Here's a simple solution for homophobics: find a replacement bitch session. The reason they hate to see the Constitution being actually applied is because the more it happens, more evidence gets produced showing all of their fear filled cotton candy swords are softer than bird shit and they've been whining without cause. So for everyone who is not homophobic let's brainstorm on replacements......really pretty women who fart really loud? RMV/DMV employees? The kids working at fast food restaurants who piss in the pickle buckets? What about really old drivers who cut you off and are too tired to even give you the bird? How about those dummasses in line at the grocery who act like if the cashier doesn't move faster they will be late for a Board meeting at a Penthouse on Wallstreet? What about rednecks who are still looking for WMD in Iraq?

As you can see, this is a group effort, so let's pick some candidates.

You're the only one fantasizing about measuring dicks.....

The middle-eastern countries know how to respond to homosexuals.....quickly and somehwat nasty.

Forum List

Back