More on the Koch Brothers

You're a useless tic on the ass of society. You obviously hate anyone who wants to apply the anti-tic medication. I have nothing to fear from the Koch brothers. It's parasites like you that are taking everything I earn.

Sure dude, the Koch brothers care all about you bro :lol:

If your life is on hold waiting for some politician to solve all your problems and make it worthwhile, then you are a sad customer indeed. I don't care whether the Koch brothers give a rats ass about me. My happiness doesn't depend on other people doing things for me.

The Koch brothers are funding the causes I support. That makes them heroes in my book. Of course, all the tics hate them because they are the veterinarians who are applying the anti-tic medication.

Nice strawman. :clap2:

At a private function at a Colorado resort, oil billionaire Charles Koch stood in front of hundreds of conservative millionaires and said the 2012 election will be, in the words of Saddam Hussein -- yes, he decided to quote Saddam Hussein -- "the mother of all wars."

He then read through a list of 32 contributors who gave more than a million dollars each to bankroll the network of corporate special-interest groups that aim to tear down President Obama.

If that offends you, it absolutely should. But it should also motivate you, because you are the only thing that can stop them.

Stop allowing the Wealthy to continue to divide and conquer the middle class. Stand united against them. United WE Stand, Divided WE Fall:clap2:

Then STOP electing them as Your REPRESENTIVES. then we'll take you all serious.:lol:

I'm more interested in George Kaiser....

Got anything on him?

Interesting reading on Georgy boy and Solyndra.

He donated $50,000 to Barry in 2008.

Taxpayers Rank Behind Solyndra Investors Under Obama Deal - Businessweek

He's another rich guy leaving his billions to charity.

"Birds do it ----

Bees do it ---

Even educated fleas do it ---

Let's do it ---

Let's fall in love ----"""

You're gonna have to find someone older for the 2nd verse...
Try to get that out of your head...

Sameoldshit -- both partisian camps. It's endless without some new political bloodlines. Too much gd in-breeding.. (See James Carville/Mary Matalin E.G.)

The Koch brothers are funding the causes I support. That makes them heroes in my book. Of course, all the tics hate them because they are the veterinarians who are applying the anti-tic medication.

so .... you're a dog....?

~S~

Last edited:
I'm more interested in George Kaiser....

Got anything on him?

Interesting reading on Georgy boy and Solyndra.

He donated $50,000 to Barry in 2008.

Taxpayers Rank Behind Solyndra Investors Under Obama Deal - Businessweek

He's another rich guy leaving his billions to charity.

Thanks...

A lot of the "Friends of 0bama" group are getting stinky filthy rich...

You weren't supposed to notice that. Now back in your cell!

Forum List

Back