More on the flotilla

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMPrYZNl1U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kD52iVGQxA[/ame]

On Cowardice and Violence

Ken O'Keefe is a former US Marine who was on the Mavi Marmara last Memorial Day. He recounts how he and his brothers successfully captured three IDF commandos and how they were treated:

"We had in our full possession, three completely disarmed and helpless commandos. These boys were at our mercy, they were out of reach of their fellow murderers, inside the ship and surrounded by 100 or more men.

"I looked into the eyes of all three of these boys and I can tell you they had the fear of God in them.

"They looked at us as if we were them, and I have no doubt they did not believe there was any way they would survive that day.

"They looked like frightened children in the face of an abusive father.

"But they did not face an enemy as ruthless as they. Instead the woman provided basic first aid, and ultimately they were released, battered and bruised for sure, but alive. Able to live another day.

"Able to feel the sun over head and the embrace of loved ones. Unlike those they murdered. Despite mourning the loss of our brothers, feeling rage towards these boys, we let them go."

Israel repaid Ken's humanity by repeated beatings and hours of painful stress positions.

The last I've heard neither Ken nor his fellow victims have received any of their property back, but maybe the Jewish state doesn't have a problem with holding on to stolen properties.

Ken O'Keefe...

JewJitsuMotvational.jpg

No state will allow you to take contraband across borders.

You dis the California trooper when you try to bring an apple across the border, you will not get loving treatment from him either. Unless you are into things like handcuffs.

They looked like frightened children in the face of an abusive father.
Excellent proof positive the ship was full of deviant bloodthirsty thugs. It's obvious, the "marine" was so gay being a baboon on rampage that he didn't know when to shut up.

You dis the California trooper when you try to bring an apple across the border, you will not get loving treatment from him either. Unless you are into things like handcuffs.
What contraband?

Cell phones,camcorders, and wallets?

What borders?

The Mavi Marmara was assaulted in international waters on FUCKING MEMORIAL DAY... you know, the day Americans celebrate their heroes who have died in war.

At least Israel didn't send torpedo boats this time, and they only managed to murder a single US citizen.

Maybe you can try harder next July 4th.

What contraband?

What borders?

The Mavi Marmara was assaulted in international waters on FUCKING MEMORIAL DAY... you know, the day Americans celebrate their heroes who have died in war.

At least Israel didn't send torpedo boats this time, and they only managed to murder a single US citizen.

They made a big production about the fact they were bringing in things that Israel would not permit.

I Things like guns for instance. They found a few.

Fertilizer which can be mixed with diesel oil to make bombs (Like McVeigh did)

the deal is, they taunted Israel with the idea they were bringing stuff in. You pull that stunt anywhere, you get hurt. Life really is that simple

What contraband?

What borders?

They made a big production about the fact they were bringing in things that Israel would not permit.

the deal is, they taunted Israel with the idea they were bringing stuff in. You pull that stunt anywhere, you get hurt. Life really is that simple

the deal is, they taunted Israel

Indeed they did and Israel gave itself a big black eye. Israel has to isolate Gaza. It has to isolate Hamas. It wanted to lock the door, throw away the key, and hope nobody would notice.

The flotilla put Gaza on the front page. It put Israel's real face on the front page.

BTW, there were no guns.

What contraband?

What borders?

How many guns were found?

More than the number of dead IDF commandos?

More from Ken O'Keefe:

"While in Israeli custody I, along with everyone else was subjected to endless abuse and flagrant acts of disrespect.

"Women and elderly were physically and mentally assaulted.

"Access to food and water and toilets was denied. Dogs were used against us, we ourselves were treated like dogs. We were exposed to direct sun in stress positions while hand cuffed to the point of losing circulation of blood in our hands.

"We were lied to incessantly, in fact I am awed at the routineness and comfort in their ability to lie, it is remarkable really.

"We were abused in just about every way imaginable and I myself was beaten and choked to the point of blacking out… and I was beaten again while in my cell."

On Cowardice...

What contraband?

What borders?

So what if it was Memorial Day? Ken O'Keefe should not have been on a ship invading Israel. Besides, Memorial Day honors American soldiers, who you described as being killers. Sounds like you're dissappointed that no Israeli soldiers died. I'm not.

So what if it was Memorial Day? Ken O'Keefe should not have been on a ship invading Israel. Besides, Memorial Day honors American soldiers, who you described as being killers. Sounds like you're dissappointed that no Israeli soldiers died. I'm not.

I thought they were going to Gaza.

I just realized something. Unlike Muslims who have bombed America, the few instances where Americans have died by Israelis is because the Americans have been where they should not have been: in front of a bulldozer (how stupid is that?), in the middle of a war (1967), and this flotilla disaster...

Forum List

Back