More On Morman Family Values..

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Josh Powell who apparantly murdered his wife and buried her with the kids present smacks his boys in neck with axe...sets home on fire with ten gallons of gasoline.

Powell was a crazy Morman. This is a sad day for us in Washington. He(Powell) has been in the news for several months. His father is implicated in the wifes murder.

Apparantly that whole Morman control freak thing didn't work out so well for him and his family.

Authorities: Powell spread gasoline, sent e-mails ahead of fatal fire - CNN

Josh Powell who apparantly murdered his wife and buried her with the kids present smacks his boys in neck with axe...sets home on fire with ten gallons of gasoline.

Powell was a crazy Morman. This is a sad day for us in Washington. He(Powell) has been in the news for several months. His father is implicated in the wifes murder.

Apparantly that whole Morman control freak thing didn't work out so well for him and his family.

That was the saddest of evil. No way exclusive to the Mormon family life, however. It is happening all over America.

I lived in Salt Lake City for two years, and loved all the Mormons I met and so admired the kids in the families, as they all seemed fun, loviing and happy. Most Mormons are dedicated to family life and accept their roles in it.

With as many men and women from all walks of life killing their entire families, it is pretty much meaningless to try to tie this to mormonism.

Somehow I think this has more to do with the family history of pedophilia than mormonism.

Well as the police see it..The wife, Susan, rejected the husbands serious control issues. The husband being in control of his family IS a Morman thing. One cannot blame the churches dogma for this tragedy but to state flatly that it had no bearing is foolish. The parents had a choice to stay together as Mormans...the children did not.

Caffeine has done more to destroy American family values than anything else you can imagine. Lack of caffeine is why the Mormons are such a nice group of folks. My guess is this nut case must have ingested caffeine and went off the deep end.

Caffeine has done more to destroy American family values than anything else you can imagine. Lack of caffeine is why the Mormons are such a nice group of folks. My guess is this nut case must have ingested caffeine and went off the deep end.

AND lack of alcohol.

I always enjoyed being in their homes. I felt a sweet sense of comfort, in them. The interaction of the entire family was something that made me want to be a part of.

The Mormons who drink alcohol, are called Jack-Mormons. I liked them too. :)

That was the saddest of evil. No way exclusive to the Mormon family life, however. It is happening all over America.

I lived in Salt Lake City for two years, and loved all the Mormons I met and so admired the kids in the families, as they all seemed fun, loviing and happy. Most Mormons are dedicated to family life and accept their roles in it.

Unless they have gay children. You forgot that part.

Forum List

Back