More On Media Bias

The press in this country has always been liberal and at times extremely radical. Some of the earliest newspapermen in this country such as Samuel Adams and Ben Franklin were such men. Such a liberal view is necessary to counter the status quo opinions that emanate from the various bodies of the federal and state governments.

I cannot imagine someone saying, "I want to be a journalists so I can further the agendas of the powers that be."

menewa said:
The press in this country has always been liberal and at times extremely radical. Some of the earliest newspapermen in this country such as Samuel Adams and Ben Franklin were such men. Such a liberal view is necessary to counter the status quo opinions that emanate from the various bodies of the federal and state governments.

I cannot imagine someone saying, "I want to be a journalists so I can further the agendas of the powers that be."

I'd settle for just some plain old truth. Then let folks decide for themselves with good information.

dilloduck said:
I'd settle for just some plain old truth. Then let folks decide for themselves with good information.

See what his response was to the family post I made. TG he's not of the ilk of the responsible democrats, one would hope, anyways. Notice what I posted and though few were on the board what followed. :terror:

Once again, I urge you to consider the source of this article, a highly conservative, pro-business publication.

acludem

I think a lot of the LMM are running scared because they are finally being exposed for the left wingers that they are. The funny thing is,I could care less what political affiliation they have as long as they can report the facts without opinion. It just does not happen. I cannot sit here and believe that when 9 out of 10 media people are liberal that they aren't leting it come through in the reporting they do,and even their tones when they are speaking. Until now,the media has run this country in a very Liberal way. I believe though with Fox news,that they are scrambling to change their ways. They don't have a choice. When the number 1 station is being fair to the right and staying very successful that way,what else are they going to do. They will probably keep trying in a strong defiance to change,but eventually they will have to move more towards the middle or their puky little news shows won't survive. The joke is on them,their way cuts it no longer.

:laugh: :poke:

menewa said:

You're missing the point. Liberals ARE the powers that be. Conservatives, particularly those who operate in the cultural realm, are heroic rebels, flying in the face of a cruel, power-mad establishment. More power to 'em!

Forum List

Back