More On Jon Stewart

The Stewart video came from Fox's taking a few seconds out of context.

Get straight, Annie, and get deflecting.

I thought Jon Stewart was a comedian, thanks for clearing that up for me and letting me know he is a "reporter".

I was patiently waiting for someone to post that. Unfortunately, too many young people get their "news" from Jon Stewart and think they're being educated.

Well the mainstream news channels are all jokes anyway, so why not watch one that tries to be funny.

Come on, Annie, you are complaining about data being destroyed or misintepreted? Is that the point you are making? The real question is: how significant was the spin? No one seems to want to state that, and no one wants to notice that Fox News hoaxed up the video of Stewart. Don't yell about integrity if your folks won't do it themselves. Pathetic.

jake, you're an idiot.

the video is from stewart's show.

The arguments about Stewart come from Fox, Annie. Don't be shy here.

check the expiration date on your meds, jake.

Sigh. Del, check and see who posted the video. Read carefully: Fox took excerpts from the Stewart show. Sigh.

you're a fucking idiot. stewart took excerpts from fox and riffed on them to poke fun at both sides. if you weren't such a mental defective, you'd have been able to figure that out like all the other third graders.

your guardian should have your minder arrested.

fuckwit

Forum List

Back