More of what's to come with Obama Care

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by Skull Pilot, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,001
    I have been telling you all to look at Massachusetts if you want to see what Obama Care will do to the cost of insurance. Now we have yet another foreshadowing of what's in store for us all.

Patrick's Price Controls - WSJ.com

If even not for profit insurers are to be targeted what's left folks?

The plan all along here was to put insurance companies out of business so the government can step in and take over.

After all the government owns an insurance company. Any takers on the bet that we will all be mandated to buy our insurance from AIG?

2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Maine has a similar plan.

It's not the solution to the problem.

3. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,022
    I thought Massachusett's Health Care costs WERE the highest in the Nation BEFORE they instituted their health care plan? and now with the plan they are still the highest in the nation?

I don't think their health care reform made them move up from being cheap in to the highest prices as the article implied... in the nation...I think they were always there....

4. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,001
    I can't sat what the costs were 4 years ago but I do know that insurance premiums have increased faster in MA that any other state and medical spending over the last 4 years has outstripped all other spending to the tune of 4 billion dollars