More Of The Same & Raising Taxes: Winning Platform For Dems? Yea Or Nay?

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I just don't see much of a platform for the Democrats to run on in November. More of the same and raising taxes just seems like a real loser to me. I'm interested in hearing what you all think about this though. Thanks.

I'm willing to bet that you speak out of ignorance, as usual.............

And what I mean by that is.......how many of the Candidates' platforms have you checked out thus far?

Any? 1? 2? Link us to the ones you've peeped.

Or....you could always......................stfu.

I'm willing to bet that you speak out of ignorance, as usual.............

And what I mean by that is.......how many of the Candidates' platforms have you checked out thus far?

Any? 1? 2? Link us to the ones you've peeped.

Or....you could always......................stfu.

I'll take that as a Yea. Thanks. :)

Well there you have it, another thread you've made out of shear ignorance.

You've claimed to know their platforms while simultaneously reading zero of them. Strong work, but you're just a partisan loon and you knew that! I do hope you stay sane in this ever-divisive Partisan situation the Country faces, I know how vested you are in that one side vs. the other kiddy shit.

You've claimed to know their platforms while simultaneously reading zero of them. Strong work, but you're just a partisan loon and you knew that! I do hope you stay sane in this ever-divisive Partisan situation the Country faces, I know how vested you are in that one side vs. the other kiddy shit.

So it's Yea right? We gotcha. Thanks. :)

I haven't heard anything good or much different than the "Not Bush" platform. Some are trying to run on local issues but it's not the local issues that are going to drown the nation in debt.

The only thing I care about is cutting spending and waste. The only pols talking about that are TEA or TEA backed Reps.

The dems still want to increase spending. for our own good, of course.

ignorance is "shear" "sheer is bliss"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

more taxes on the uber rich, I could care less.

IF you think trickle down economics never worked.

Wait 'till you see how well trickle down taxes do.

Any tax on the rich is passed on to the consumer by increased cost of goods and services.

It's basic math.

It's more like 'Trickle Up Poverty' at this point. The Democrats have been a real disaster. It doesn't matter how much they try to spin things. The poverty numbers in this country are at their highest level in the 50yrs. of poverty record-keeping. The current poverty rate is also the highest it has been since the Clinton Presidency. We're in some real trouble in this country. I think it's time for real change. Dems gotta go.

Last edited:
I just don't see much of a platform for the Democrats to run on in November. More of the same and raising taxes just seems like a real loser to me. I'm interested in hearing what you all think about this though. Thanks.

Hmm. They can run on passing healthcare.
Whoops, no they can't and they aren't.

They can run on fixing the economy. Nope, that won't fly either.
Closing Gitmo? Nope
Troops out of Iraq? No.
Stopping DADT? Nosiree Bob
Financial reform? Looozerr.

They can run on "things would have been REALLY REALLY bad if the Republicans had won."
Yeah, that's the ticket.

Any tax on the rich is passed on to the consumer by increased cost of goods and services.

It's basic math.

I know more about supply side than I need to and I subscribe to it.

The assclowns on the right brought this pile of shit on themselves. Fix your fucking party and you can have power back.

Closing Gitmo? Nope
Troops out of Iraq? No.

They can run on "things would have been REALLY REALLY bad if the Republicans had won."
Yeah, that's the ticket.

Yea i now think that John McCain would be doing a better job as President. He just isn't so partisan and irrational. The Democrats have been way too partisan and have seemed unhinged most of the time. Calling everyone "Racists" and "Un-American Nazis" just made them look like partisan loons. The People didn't like that stuff. McCain would have been far more level-headed and reasonable in my opinion. That's how i feel anyway.

It's basic math.

Taxes are a nonissue for topspin.... USMB loser. Topsin the, superrich overachiever with an MBA that can't pull together a coherent sentence with at least a third-grade level of punctuation.

That fucktard couln't get past the written portion of a LEAP test, let alone the GMAT.

The scummy libtards could promise the moon right now, and it still wouldn't help them. Because that's what all the dough heads that voted for obama thought he was going to do in the first place, and all they got was lied to and kicked in the face. No... I don't think there's a damn thing in the world the libshits could spin up right now that would help them. People want them gone, period.

Closing Gitmo? Nope
Troops out of Iraq? No.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Yea i now think that John McCain would be doing a better job as President. He just isn't so partisan and irrational. The Democrats have been way too partisan and have seemed unhinged most of the time. Calling everyone "Racists" and "Un-American Nazis" just made them look like partisan loons. The People didn't like that stuff. McCain would have been far more level-headed and reasonable in my opinion. That's how i feel anyway.

Bozo the Clown would do a better job. Nancy Pelosi would probably do a better job. Almost anyone would do a better job than this affirmative action hire.

soggy assclown in nola.
I''m sure I pay way more taxes than a pencil pusher like you.

I'm with republicans on most financial and economic issues, you guy's fucked it up with mic and the fat old white guy's only routine. Party is over fellas

Forum List

Back