More of the same only bigger

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MORE OF THE SAME ONLY BIGGER

Right winger’s healthcare plan, per Rep Peter Hoekstra, Mich, is for the government, that they hate, to give people vouchers so they can purchase private plans of their choice. This take healthcare out of the hand of the government and put it in the hands of private insurance companies and that means more profits. Private healthcare companies will manage your healthcare. Isn’t that what you don’t want government to do?
Private cannot afford to give quality affordable healthcare to anyone because if they did they could not pay their bosses $20 million a year. Government run healthcare do not have make a profit and pay their bosses $20 million a year
If this plan happens, I will be the first, along with right wingers, to invest in those private companies.T
his plan is more of the same only bigger.
Who pays for the vouchers and how much will they cost the American taxpayer?
Right wingers do not want government in their lives but have no problem having private insurance companies in everyone’s lives.

PS.
Go to hell Rep. Peter Hoekstra and take this nightmare with you.

Since you did not provide a link, I'm not sure where you are getting that information, but I went to look at his web site and at a quick glance, I didn't see what you were speaking of.

Link to site:

Representative Pete Hoekstra

Note: I have not analyzed anything in there, but do not see anything at all about vouchers.

Immie

Ooh profits. We can't have any profits in the system, can we? NNoooo. That would be, well, unAmerican.

Forum List

Back