More of the crazy deceptive crap out of Washington.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Any crazy headline to keep the Sheeple believing that everything is getting better and better.

Top Stories

Home sales rise as unemployment claims fall- AP

Home sales rose sharply last month and claims for jobless benefits fell last week. The two reports Thursday sketched a picture of a modestly improving economy.

* Home sales rise more than expected- AP

A single swallow does not a summer make.

Thngs seem to be better in some areas of the economy.

WE can HOPE those trends continue, but our economy is much like a very sick person.

It may be showing signs of recovery, but the slightest shock to the system can bring it back to death's door.

I am heartened that the exposure of the SWINDLE that Goldman played on its unsuspecting investors hasn't completely flummoxed the BLIND FAITH that most sustain's most investors, though.

Of course the commodities vultures are just waiting primed and ready to start us down the path to $5 a gallon gasoline, so every positive bit of news brings with it the fear of hyper inflation, too.

I would not want to be in the position of having to decide what to do to get this economy going, right now.

Every avenue seems to lead to still some other dead end.

Simple fact of the matter is that I told everybody that it was bogus crap from Washington and NOW people are beginning to understand that they were duped.

Forum List

Back