more of america going overseas.

were talking about american land being sold to foreigners doofus where you at.

were talking about american land being sold to foreigners doofus where you at.

Well in that case, I still don't see the problem. They're going to be paying taxes by owning those houses. And they may very well be small business owners too.

no there buying these to rent so americans will pay the payments and the taxes. foreigner paying taxes who ever heard the such.

It's a question of sovereignty , there are people on the planet I do not care to share even a little slice of American pie with . I was living in Sacramento after the wall fell , for some reason that area was attractive to Russians . I heard a report that there were 1000 a week moving into the area . I don't know if that number was accurate but I did notice quite a few . I guarantee it wasn't your poor working stiff emigrating to America . They didn't have any money . It was blue-bloods and gangsters , they're the only ones that could afford it , at least right after the wall fell anyway . What about the thousands of Sudanese we've brought over , I doubt they'll contribute anything of much value to our nation anytime soon . I damn sure don't like the communist Chinese getting a taste of the pie .

Our money isn't worth anything if it can't be spent anywhere, and if it's going to be spent better here than elsewhere.

The problem is for too many administrations, this country has failed to get certain things right. Reagan being the closest. There's so many taxes on the books corporations have to pay by employing in America that it should be no wonder why they outsource employment to countries like China. Alas, we can thank the likes of Obama/Bush/Clinton for these actions.

Am tired of all the "cheap labor" bastards that think the rest of humanity is on the planet to cater to them, and am laughing at the way they are getting sucked in by China, among others.....

Those of The Middle Kingdom do not consider quai lo to be human.....

The problem is for too many administrations, this country has failed to get certain things right. Reagan being the closest. There's so many taxes on the books corporations have to pay by employing in America that it should be no wonder why they outsource employment to countries like China. Alas, we can thank the likes of Obama/Bush/Clinton for these actions.

Am tired of all the "cheap labor" bastards that think the rest of humanity is on the planet to cater to them, and am laughing at the way they are getting sucked in by China, among others.....

Those of The Middle Kingdom do not consider quai lo to be human.....

Even if what you say about the wealthy is true, do you really think it matters what they think? It's a historical fact that without wealth, a country is nothing. And since the wealthy have enough money to move anywhere in the world at any time, they'll move as they've done before when they find a place better and cheaper. During the 70's-80's, the wealthy left Europe in exodus to the U.S., and look at the European economy since then-it is incapable of actually recovering.

You can tax them all the hell you want while they're on your filthy soil. But when they leave for good, what then are you going to do? Increase the tax-burden on the poor people? I don't think so, political unrest. Going to rationalize your programs? Going to cut your programs and spending? That defeats the whole purpose in those taxes to begin with. These are the historical truths to high-taxations.

And whatever you think about China, I wasn't even referring to people moving to China. In fact, I'm not talking about people moving to any country. But rather a few projects being developed by and for only wealthy people. Ships three times the size of our largest battleships, with their own ecological structures and their own government system, and they'll be untouchable by any government, since their primary destination is the international waters. To live on one of them costs $2 million per person, and you get your own room and everything.

Forum List

Back