More Obamas war on Coal .. My layoffs for them

""This is just a start, I think," said Dennis Ray Noble, the judge-executive of Perry County, which he estimated has lost about 30 percent of its mining jobs in the last year and the jobless rate is 12.4 percent."

What doe you expect from Tree Huggers and Idiots that think the Chevy Volt will save the World?

Libs give a rats ass that all these Ideas will hurt the Poor and Middle Class the most. Higher Prices on everything at the time it will do the most harm.

LOL. Oh well, here in Oregon we have a real demand for maintenance workers in the wind industry. A demand that is going to continue for a long time, as the estimate of the amount of wind energy available has just tripled.

America's Wind Energy Potential Triples in New Estimate | Wired Science | Wired.com

well I'm betting your an asshole, cause in some places of the country there isn't enough wind. so what are the poor poor people of appalachia supposed to heat their homes with now? jack ass democrats.

LOL. Oh well, here in Oregon we have a real demand for maintenance workers in the wind industry. A demand that is going to continue for a long time, as the estimate of the amount of wind energy available has just tripled.

America's Wind Energy Potential Triples in New Estimate | Wired Science | Wired.com

well I'm betting your an asshole, cause in some places of the country there isn't enough wind.

More than enough Wind in Washington DC :tongue:

"Power plants that burn coal produce more than 90 times as much sulfur dioxide, five times as much nitrogen oxide and twice as much carbon dioxide as those that run on natural gas, according to the Government Accountability Office, the regulatory arm of Congress. Sulfur dioxide causes acid rain; nitrogen oxides cause smog; and carbon dioxide is a so-called greenhouse gas that traps heat in the atmosphere."

"Market conditions in the power sector are driving business decisions that are completely independent from these long-overdue toxic pollution standards, which power plants do not need to meet until 2016," the agency said in the statement."

But don't let facts get in the way of your 'thinking' that it is all Obama's fault. Even facts which you post and were too lazy to read or too dumb to comprehend, as quoted above.

Mining methods have reduced far more mining jobs than has EPA regulations.

I grew up in Eastern KY.

Ironic that the warmer than normal winter caused several layoffs due to reduced demand for coal...

Oh no the coal industry! What's next, going after oil lantern and steam engine manufactures? :lol:

well I'm betting your an asshole, cause in some places of the country there isn't enough wind. so what are the poor poor people of appalachia supposed to heat their homes with now? jack ass democrats.

I'm betting YOU'RE a bleeding heart liberal. Why else would you worry about the poor in Appalachia? Come all the way out of the closet WT; you've already exposed yourself by violating the first principle of a callous conservative: "I got mind, screw the rest of you".

New Topics

Forum List

Back