More Obama Youth

Wow! Young black men who have someone to look up to. Obama made something of himself with no help from a family name or family money!
I love how the person who posted it refered to these kids being mentally ill, you guys are mentally ill for not understanding why the black community is so excited about Obama.

Yes mindless chants shows exactly what effect he is having on the youth...:cuckoo:

Wow! Young black men who have someone to look up to. Obama made something of himself with no help from a family name or family money!
I love how the person who posted it refered to these kids being mentally ill, you guys are mentally ill for not understanding why the black community is so excited about Obama.

they are so excited because of yobama's skin tone and his willingness to take my money and give it to them.

Last edited:
they are so excited because of yobama's skin tone and his willingness to take my money and give it to them.
Why can't you guys just respect why they are so excited about him! And what are you guys worried about, the kids in the video don't look voting age. You guys need to learn to respect the reasons why the black community is excited about Obama. He is the first black man to be able to head a ticket.
You don't have to agree with them but these young men have someone to look up to! This could mean they will become productive men of society. You need to look at the bigger picture!

Why can't you guys just respect why they are so excited about him! And what are you guys worried about, the kids in the video don't look voting age. You guys need to learn to respect the reasons why the black community is excited about Obama. He is the first black man to be able to head a ticket.
You don't have to agree with them but these young men have someone to look up to! This could mean they will become productive men of society. You need to look at the bigger picture!

I see the bigger picture here.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwL8rMvS3X4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwL8rMvS3X4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I see the bigger picture here.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwL8rMvS3X4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwL8rMvS3X4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Yeah because to you guys you see it has the same! Way to prove my point! you guys always say this crap because Obama would have the power to do this.

well spoken, but un-convincing.

i never watched the video, nor do i plan to. i stick by my last statement. why can't you accept that they are voting for him because of his skin tone?

Yeah because to you guys you see it has the same! Way to prove my point! you guys always say this crap because Obama would have the power to do this.

You don't any resemblance? A political figure with the charisma to inspire groups of people to organize toghether in groups to participate in what could only be described as idol worship. You don't find that dangerous at all?

well spoken, but un-convincing.

i never watched the video, nor do i plan to. i stick by my last statement. why can't you accept that they are voting for him because of his skin tone?
I could careless which way they are voting as long as they are voting. And that goes either way! If that person relates to one of them then so be it. They are always talking about Palin getting the mom vote, are they just voting for her because she is a mom! I am a mom and I am for sure not voting for her.

You don't any resemblance? A political figure with the charisma to inspire groups of people to organize toghether in groups to participate in what could only be described as idol worship. You don't find that dangerous at all?

these people are so brainwashed, he could shit in a bowl and they would eat it.

I could careless which way they are voting as long as they are voting. And that goes either way! If that person relates to one of them then so be it. They are always talking about Palin getting the mom vote, are they just voting for her because she is a mom! I am a mom and I am for sure not voting for her.

mom vote vs skin tone vote is like comparing apples to bananas.

i guess i'll just vote for mccain then because he is white, which matches my skin tone.

Did the same about JFK? And what about FDR, how many years was he President? ANd what was Clinton's approval rating the last few years of his presidency? Higher then Obama's now!
And what about the right wing nut jobs you guys inspire to call for the shooting of liberals and the killing of gay men, these people are on the radio also. Don't you think that is more like Nazism. I hear on here all the time cons saying the liberal are unpatriotic and have less intellegence!What doe that sound like?

Did the same about JFK? And what about FDR, how many years was he President? And what was Clinton's approval rating the last few years of his presidency? Higher then Obama's now!
And what about the right wing nut jobs you guys inspire to call for the shooting of liberals and the killing of gay men, these people are on the radio also. Don't you think that is more like Nazism. I hear on here all the time cons saying the liberal are unpatriotic and have less intellegence!What doe that sound like?

None of the people you named had a following of this magnitude. They were statesman, not rockstars. Obama's followers are fervent and the majority can't tell me anything of substance about him. At least the kids in this video seemed to have read his platform.

As for the right wing nutjobs, I can't stand Rush, I think Hannity should be ass raped by a rabid goat, and I'm pretty sure my nephew with Downs could stomp O'Reilly's ass in a debate. Nobody's questioning intelligence or patriotism here. But this isn't patritism. These people are not singing our National Anthem or reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. They are chanting and singing about a political figure.

Also I am merely comparing the reaction to Obama to the reaction to Hitler. Obama is far from being a Nazi.

Did the same about JFK? And what about FDR, how many years was he President? ANd what was Clinton's approval rating the last few years of his presidency? Higher then Obama's now!

Sorry I couldn't resist look at the bolded areas....:eusa_whistle:

how can you compare clinton's approval rating with yobama? yobama is not president. again i say it, yobama could shit in a bowl and you would lap it right up like a hungry dog.

None of the people you named had a following of this magnitude. They were statesman, not rockstars. Obama's followers are fervent and the majority can't tell me anything of substance about him. At least the kids in this video seemed to have read his platform.

As for the right wing nutjobs, I can't stand Rush, I think Hannity should be ass raped by a rabid goat, and I'm pretty sure my nephew with Downs could stomp O'Reilly's ass in a debate. Nobody's questioning intelligence or patriotism here. But this isn't patritism. These people are not singing our National Anthem or reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. They are chanting and singing about a political figure.

Also I am merely comparing the reaction to Obama to the reaction to Hitler. Obama is far from being a Nazi.
I just think some have to much fear inside them! When people start comparing him and his following to nazism I see people who live in to much fear! Hitler instilled fear in the German's.

Forum List

Back