More Obama Insanity

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Is this for real?????:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The Houston Chronicle reports that the Obama administration has ordered the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) department to implement multiple modifications to their facilities to make life easier, more comfortable, and pleasant for the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants (approximately 400,000) it detains annually. An internal ICE email highlights 28 different changes the organization will have to make to soften the look of its facilities, present a friendlier environment, offer better entertainment, organize fun activities, and provide illegal immigrant detainees with free access to email and phone services, as well as better dining and training classes.

According to ICE officials all of these changes are part of broader efforts supported by Obama "to make the immigration detention system less penal and more humane." In reality, these changes are akin to "creating an all-inclusive resort for immigration detainees."

Some of the changes the White House is ordering include:

•§ dance classes
•§ movie nights
•§ art classes
•§ cooking classes
•§ tutoring and computer training
•§ free and unmonitored phone service
•§ free email access
•§ bingo
•§ arts and crafts
•§ more variety in dining options
•§ self-serve beverage stations
•§ fresh vegetable bars
•§ fresh carrot sticks
•§ hanging plants
•§ recreation in natural setting
•§ robust aerobic exercise
American Thinker Blog: Obama Orders Dance Classes, Movie Nights, and Bingo for Illegal Detainees

what did you expect from this man. Everything was predicted befor this unexperienced liberal was elected. you were WARNED

It sounds so perfect that they must all be headed to Carousel when they turn 30.

You guys are joking right? No one is stupid enough to believe that.

It sounds so perfect that they must all be headed to Carousel when they turn 30.

Love that Movie until the End

Another Good Movie - Soylent Green

Big Brother at work :redface:

BTW, Rdean it is true, there are few more things America needs to wake up to and realize what BO is doing to this Country

Rdean, answer the question under my last sig pic, please

Is this for real?????:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The Houston Chronicle reports that the Obama administration has ordered the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) department to implement multiple modifications to their facilities to make life easier, more comfortable, and pleasant for the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants (approximately 400,000) it detains annually. An internal ICE email highlights 28 different changes the organization will have to make to soften the look of its facilities, present a friendlier environment, offer better entertainment, organize fun activities, and provide illegal immigrant detainees with free access to email and phone services, as well as better dining and training classes.

According to ICE officials all of these changes are part of broader efforts supported by Obama "to make the immigration detention system less penal and more humane." In reality, these changes are akin to "creating an all-inclusive resort for immigration detainees."

Some of the changes the White House is ordering include:

•§ dance classes
•§ movie nights
•§ art classes
•§ cooking classes
•§ tutoring and computer training
•§ free and unmonitored phone service
•§ free email access
•§ bingo
•§ arts and crafts
•§ more variety in dining options
•§ self-serve beverage stations
•§ fresh vegetable bars
•§ fresh carrot sticks
•§ hanging plants
•§ recreation in natural setting
•§ robust aerobic exercise
American Thinker Blog: Obama Orders Dance Classes, Movie Nights, and Bingo for Illegal Detainees

what do you expect from a illegal immigrant him self obama!!!!

I can understand why they wouldn't want to punish the illegal immigrants they've caught since they're getting deported anyway, but this is a bit much.

I can understand why they wouldn't want to punish the illegal immigrants they've caught since they're getting deported anyway, but this is a bit much.

A bit much?? That's the understatement of the year. wtf, I'm gonna preetend to be an illegal so's I can get me some carrot sticks and art classes. Damn, I bet they even have real butter on the popcorn for movie night!

I've suggested to many people - just pretend you are illegally here to get all these perks.....and now with O at the helm, goody, goody!

Forum List

Back