More Obama and ACORN Connections

For Democrats to win, they need to call up their base: felons, illegal aliens, and the multiply-registered.
Notice how much activity is going on in swing states. They're going to steal this motherfucker and Obama will have successfully pulled of the biggest theft in world history. He started with ACORN 20 years ago and it will end with ACORN.

Acorn to this day has done far more good than any accused wrong doing.

I truely wish Bush could say as much.

On a Hussein win, ACORN will spawn the Brown Shirts... They're a public menace and to date have done no good, no where and for no one. But that's hardly a record which stands distinct from Hussein Obama. Hell that's down the middle of the record of the whole of the ideological left...

Notice how much activity is going on in swing states. They're going to steal this motherfucker and Obama will have successfully pulled of the biggest theft in world history. He started with ACORN 20 years ago and it will end with ACORN.

I'm damn glad Texas ain't one of them. Not pretty.

Can Mac do anything right? You kids are askin who the real Obama is when you should be asking yourself who the real McCain is...

ACORN to McCain: Have You Lost That Loving Feeling?
October 13, 2008

Senator Allied with ACORN as Recently as 2006, Now Turns Cold Shoulder

October 13, 2008, Miami, FL - U.S. Senator John McCain's recent attacks on the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) are puzzling given his historic support for the organization and its efforts on behalf of immigrant Americans. As recently as February 20, 2006, Senator McCain was the keynote speaker at an ACORN-sponsored Immigration Rally in Miami, Florida at Miami Dade College – Wolfson Campus.

The rally, co-sponsored by ACORN in partnership with the New American Opportunity campaign (NAOC), Catholic League Services – Archdiocese of Miami, Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center, Florida Immigrant Coalition, Miami Dade College, People for the American Way/Mi Familia/Vota en Accion, the Service Employees International Union, and UNITE/HERE, was intended to call attention to the need for comprehensive immigration reform.

Senator McCain spoke at the rally attended by hundreds of ACORN members, most of whom were dressed in the red shirts typical of its members. Senator McCain's speech focused on the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act, a bipartisan, comprehensive reform bill, which McCain sponsored with Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA).
Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Can Mac do anything right? You kids are askin who the real Obama is when you should be asking yourself who the real McCain is...

ACORN to McCain: Have You Lost That Loving Feeling?
October 13, 2008

Senator Allied with ACORN as Recently as 2006, Now Turns Cold Shoulder

October 13, 2008, Miami, FL - U.S. Senator John McCain's recent attacks on the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) are puzzling given his historic support for the organization and its efforts on behalf of immigrant Americans. As recently as February 20, 2006, Senator McCain was the keynote speaker at an ACORN-sponsored Immigration Rally in Miami, Florida at Miami Dade College – Wolfson Campus.

The rally, co-sponsored by ACORN in partnership with the New American Opportunity campaign (NAOC), Catholic League Services – Archdiocese of Miami, Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center, Florida Immigrant Coalition, Miami Dade College, People for the American Way/Mi Familia/Vota en Accion, the Service Employees International Union, and UNITE/HERE, was intended to call attention to the need for comprehensive immigration reform.

Senator McCain spoke at the rally attended by hundreds of ACORN members, most of whom were dressed in the red shirts typical of its members. Senator McCain's speech focused on the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act, a bipartisan, comprehensive reform bill, which McCain sponsored with Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA).
Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Look kids... McCain is no prize... the distinction here is on the order of 2 degrees of separation. McCain is a fascist, while his opponent is a Marxist.

It's analagous to a choice between a bowl of shit and a shit sandwich... now ponder that.

The fact is that beyond the sychophant Marxists and the apolitical eggheads that simply don't know any better, Hussein is a joke. That McCain is the GOP candidate tells anyone that is watching that the GOP has completely lost its way and has nearly NO understanding of what the base of its party is all about.

We're sick of watching those we elect going to Washington and immediately doing everything humanly possible to sell us out. It seems that they no sooner get to DC than they start trying to out nice the left, conceding to their every fallacious demand so as to try and befriend their media.

That I have to sit on these boards and defend McCain makes me sick... IF it wasn't for Sarah Palin, I simply couldn't do it. But as terrible as McCain is... he at least has some resemblence to an American, prticularly on national defense and that raises him to a discernable improvement over the Marxist Muslim Hussein.

So you people that want to point out that McCain is as rotten as Hussein are wasting your time... We know that McCain is a centrist, we know that McCain suffers from the intellectual deficiency that prevents one from recognizing that left-think is insanity and the formula for cultural destruction.

The ONLY reason that I might vote for Hussein is that neither of these tools has the intellectual means to avoid falling prey to left -think... as such, both will institute leftist economic policy, increasing taxes and regulations which are economic drag... that being incontestable, where one applies resistance one will inevitably slow momentum and this must lower economic output... If McCain wins, future generations will (as they have done since Hoover instituted 'Progressive fiscal Policy' in the wake of the 29 recession) look to McCain's presidency and his ensuing policy and conclude that it was 'Republican' fiscal policy that caused the almost certain economic collapse of the US economy and possibly the entire US government in the first few years of the next administration.

The only thing that prevents me from NOT voting for the fascist fuck is Sarah Palin and my two sons presently serving in the Marine Corps. It is a certainty that a Hussein win will cut off their resources and place them at greater risk; and I simply don't know if I have the strength of character to do that by not voting for McCain to spare the Conservative ideology from being erroneously tainted by the stigma of a McCain Presidency presiding over the collapse of the US; which will make rebuilding the US on the Conservative, founding principles which is the source of her greatness, just that much harder.

So spare us the "McCain is almost as bad..." we know it...

All of your credibility goes out the window when you say you are here to defend that which is undefendable.. and you wouldnt know a marxist if Karl came back from the grave to say hello.. Please post ONe example of Obama being a marxist...

On a Hussein win, ACORN will spawn the Brown Shirts... They're a public menace and to date have done no good, no where and for no one. But that's hardly a record which stands distinct from Hussein Obama. Hell that's down the middle of the record of the whole of the ideological left...

You really hate it when 1.3 million Americans join the voting ranks huh?

Look kids... McCain is no prize... the distinction here is on the order of 2 degrees of separation. McCain is a fascist, while his opponent is a Marxist.

It's analagous to a choice between a bowl of shit and a shit sandwich... now ponder that.

The fact is that beyond the sychophant Marxists and the apolitical eggheads that simply don't know any better, Hussein is a joke. That McCain is the GOP candidate tells anyone that is watching that the GOP has completely lost its way and has nearly NO understanding of what the base of its party is all about.

We're sick of watching those we elect going to Washington and immediately doing everything humanly possible to sell us out. It seems that they no sooner get to DC than they start trying to out nice the left, conceding to their every fallacious demand so as to try and befriend their media.

That I have to sit on these boards and defend McCain makes me sick... IF it wasn't for Sarah Palin, I simply couldn't do it. But as terrible as McCain is... he at least has some resemblence to an American, prticularly on national defense and that raises him to a discernable improvement over the Marxist Muslim Hussein.

So you people that want to point out that McCain is as rotten as Hussein are wasting your time... We know that McCain is a centrist, we know that McCain suffers from the intellectual deficiency that prevents one from recognizing that left-think is insanity and the formula for cultural destruction.

The ONLY reason that I might vote for Hussein is that neither of these tools has the intellectual means to avoid falling prey to left -think... as such, both will institute leftist economic policy, increasing taxes and regulations which are economic drag... that being incontestable, where one applies resistance one will inevitably slow momentum and this must lower economic output... If McCain wins, future generations will (as they have done since Hoover instituted 'Progressive fiscal Policy' in the wake of the 29 recession) look to McCain's presidency and his ensuing policy and conclude that it was 'Republican' fiscal policy that caused the almost certain economic collapse of the US economy and possibly the entire US government in the first few years of the next administration.

The only thing that prevents me from NOT voting for the fascist fuck is Sarah Palin and my two sons presently serving in the Marine Corps. It is a certainty that a Hussein win will cut off their resources and place them at greater risk; and I simply don't know if I have the strength of character to do that by not voting for McCain to spare the Conservative ideology from being erroneously tainted by the stigma of a McCain Presidency presiding over the collapse of the US; which will make rebuilding the US on the Conservative, founding principles which is the source of her greatness, just that much harder.

So spare us the "McCain is almost as bad..." we know it...

Ok, now ponder this. Ponder that the chef for the past 8 years has been feeding you shit and now you are considering replacing him with a new chef. Who do you go with? His brother, who went to the same school as the current chef who feeds you shit?

Or do you go with the new chef who when he cooks, it smells good?

Who do you go with?

And do you really take the word of your current chef when he endorses his buddy to replace him? Or do you think his buddy will just serve up more of the same?

For Democrats to win, they need to call up their base: felons, illegal aliens, and the multiply-registered.

Republican rely on voter apathy. A fat lazy low turn out. There are a lot more of us than there are of you. And we're all showing up to vote this time. Get ready to be TROUNCED!!!

And how dare you suggest that we need to cheat when Bush clearly cheated in Florida and Ohio.

Caging voters, bogus voting machines, election officials sentenced to 18 months in Ohio Jail, disrupting the recount, hanging chads, throwing away votes.

For Republicans to win, they need to cheat/lie.

the courts have found republicans repetedly have cheated in the last few years yet idiots still make false claims that never pan out about the dems.

There is no voter fraud, other than maybe seven actual cases in the last forty years.

It's all a lie, hyped up by the idiots that control the Republican party.

Funny, no one touched my thread about McCain being up Acorn's tush.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back