More Obama and ACORN Connections

It will be hillarious to witness the KMAN meltdown starting Nov 5th...

Once again. thanks for your valuable contribution to the message boards. By the way, I think you mean watch the country meltdown after Nov 5th.

Acorn to this day has done far more good than any accused wrong doing.

I truely wish Bush could say as much.

What you hate is that most of the people they registar are poor and of color.

Acorn is a perfectly legal group who has been periodically cheated by temorary employees out of money.

The have not aided in ONE SINGLE act of vote fraud.

NO you just dont understand what is happening.

ACORN is being periodically cheated by temps out of pay for jobs they are not doing.

The temps falsify the work by falsifling their regs forms instead of dogoing the real work of registaring legal voters.

ACORN has never been involved in ONE single incidence of a false vote.

Now tell me how ACORN benifits from their employees cheating them?

ACORN is being periodically cheated by temps out of pay for jobs they are not doing.

The temps falsify the work by falsifling their regs forms instead of dogoing the real work of registaring legal voters.

And you prove the allegation of no false registration resulting in a false vote HOW... We'll be waiting for your proof

ACORN is an activist organization.. they benefit when their positions are advanced by results...

Because it's not ACORN's money they steal. Does Acorn management get a paycheck?

The guy is a crook, but that doesn't matter to his supporters. From what I've noticed on these boards, the Left is filled with anger and hatred. That explains a lot.

Really.. is it the left that is whipping up racial and terrorist tensions to the point where rally goers are screaming 'KILL HIM" when Obama is brought up...

I for one might be pissed cause 2.2 trillion dollars has been purged from the market and ..... my company is being courted like a 2 dollar whore... granted either suitor leaves me jobless in 2years...

You're an idiot.
In 1995, then GOP Gov. Jim Edgar refused to implement the federal "Motor Voter" law. Allowing voters to register using only a postcard and blocking the state from culling voter rolls, he argued, could invite fraud. Mr. Obama sued on behalf of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, and won. Acorn later invited Mr. Obama to help train its staff; Mr. Obama would also sit on the board of the Woods Fund for Chicago, which frequently gave this group grants.

Acorn's efforts to register voters have been scandal-prone. St. Louis, Mo., officials found that in 2006 over 1,000 addresses listed on its registrations didn't exist. "We met twice with Acorn before their drive, but our requests completely fell by the wayside," said Democrat Matt Potter, the city's deputy elections director. Later, federal authorities indicted eight of the group's local workers. One of the eight pleaded guilty last month.

In Seattle, local officials invalidated 1,762 Acorn registrations. Felony charges were filed against seven of its workers, some of whom have criminal records. Prosecutors say Acorn's oversight of its workers was virtually nonexistent. To avoid prosecution, Acorn agreed to pay $25,000 in restitution.

Despite this record – and polls that show clear majorities of blacks and Hispanics back voter ID laws – Mr. Obama continues to back Acorn. They both joined briefs urging the Supreme Court to overturn Indiana's law.

A Victory Against Voter Fraud - WSJ.com

Sounds like voter fraud to me.

Forum List

Back