More Noahide horror

rtwngAvngr said:
SO I shouldn't fear jihad, because it's not my religion? This is the logic you're using.

jews are looking to create a global theocracy which will persecute all idolators. This is the fact. DO you think I invented this whole section of that torah subforum to TRICK you guys. Go read, Mason. Oh wait, you're down with the plan. Masons want to rebuild the temple too.

You are afraid of Jihad? Why? we will kick their butts if they try anything and if they dont well they will come around to our way of thinking eventually.

Rebuilding the temple is good. Its necessary for the end time prophecies to be fulfilled.

no1tovote4 said:
However he simply wouldn't have the power of an actual messiah. You do understand that we have conflicting prophesy here? Right. So one or the other is right. Since you profess to believe in one set of prophesy then you "know" that the other cannot come true because the set of prophesy you believe couldn't come true if the other did. Well. You either "know" the outcome or you don't, you can't have it both ways. It's all good to me. But this simply shows a lack of Faith in what you profess to believe...

Their prophecy of death to all non-Jews can never come true if your prophecy of Hell for all Jews and paradise for Christians is going to come true../..

Well it doesnt really matter because neither prophecy is going to happen. The Lord will redeem all the House of Israel as prophecied. The branches of the house of Israel will once again be grafted into the tree of life.

You are afraid of Jihad? Why? we will kick their butts if they try anything and if they dont well they will come around to our way of thinking eventually.

Rebuilding the temple is good. Its necessary for the end time prophecies to be fulfilled.

But nevertheless, jihad IS a threat despite my religious beliefs.

If it's up to us to IMPLEMENT prophecy, prophecy is just a set of instructions.

I actually think zionists rebuilding israel now are in league with the devil, and, as christians, we should have no part in it. They have a satanic hexagram right on their flag.

Well it doesnt really matter because neither prophecy is going to happen. The Lord will redeem all the House of Israel as prophecied. The branches of the house of Israel will once again be grafted into the tree of life.

Only if they accept christ.

RWA, as a Christian, your focus should be less on who the antichrist is and more on who Christ is. Because it doesn't matter if you wind up being killed by fanatical Jews, fanatical Muslims, fanatical Hindus, fanatical Bushmen, or fanatical atheists, you're still facing the same situation: death. Be prepared for it; all else is a side issue.

5stringJeff said:
RWA, as a Christian, your focus should be less on who the antichrist is and more on who Christ is. Because it doesn't matter if you wind up being killed by fanatical Jews, fanatical Muslims, fanatical Hindus, fanatical Bushmen, or fanatical atheists, you're still facing the same situation: death. Be prepared for it; all else is a side issue.

With all due respect, I'll choose my own focus. And if I can avoid being persecuted by anyone fanatical, I'll take steps to do that. Thanks.

rtwngAvngr said:
With all due respect, I'll choose my own focus. And if I can avoid being persecuted by anyone fanatical, I'll take steps to do that. Thanks.

What about Mary Kay reps? Being bound and gagged by one of them might not be all bad. :dunno:

Jeff, why don't you have the same laissez faire attitude about Islamic terrorists? I mean, death is all you're facing, right?

jillian said:
And you think Jews want to impose their will on you? :poop:

Seems to me you've got it butt backwards. :cuckoo:

This is according to christian theology. We are not creating global courts which will bind everyone whether they like or not. There is no christian plan to create a theocracy. It's the difference between beliefs and coercive actions. Can you understand this?

rtwngAvngr said:
This is according to christian theology. We are not creating global courts which will bind everyone whether they like or not. There is no christian plan to create a theocracy. It's the difference between beliefs and coercive actions. Can you understand this?

Can you understand that you're fantasizing about something that doesn't exist?

jillian said:
Can you understand that you're fantasizing about something that doesn't exist?

I understand the concept of fantasy, but noahide courts are a very real intention within orthodox judaism. Theocracy is the goal. Go to the forum I've linked and read all about it.

rtwngAvngr said:
What are you hiding?

What are you hiding? You are the one asking the questions. I made it clear before, yet you seem to ignore the past of the site and pretend like I have never answered this question. Historical reference must be lost on you.

Look my mother was a Baptist before she joined the Pentecostal church, previous to that my Grandmother and Grandfather on my mother's side were Lutherans. Their Grandparents came over here from Germany... Now what are you hiding Mr. Paranoid?

no1tovote4 said:
What are you hiding? You are the one asking the questions. I made it clear before, yet you seem to ignore the past of the site and pretend like I have never answered this question. Historical reference must be lost on you.

I thought you said she converted to Pentecostal. I just didn't know from what.

We don't have to continue with this line of questioning if it's too agitating.

Forum List

Back