More Noahide horror

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right. And muslims tell us jihad means a personal struggle within oneself. He would know best, wouldn't he.

So you think this website does not represent the truth regarding noahidism? Does noahidism exist? Do jews exist? How deep does your denial run, exactly?

Look, I can do little to convince you away from what you want to believe rather than what every Freemason alive knows. I already gave you the scenario that basically matches it. It's like a man saying that birth pains aren't all that bad. You simply can't know and refuse to listen to those who do.

I believe that this website represents the "truth" about noahidism that these few weirdos believe.

I also believe that the vast majority, like over 99 percent, of Jews don't believe this way.

I also believe that the huge majority of Christians know that if Jews don't convert they'll go to Hell and your "warnings" are falling on the ears of the choir. I don't know of even one Christian that has ever told me that it's all good and the Jews are going to make it to paradise without Christ.

1549 said:
I honestly think you misunderstand what he is saying...

No. As I've said many times, it honestly doesn't matter what I believe. Just like jihad will kill atheist, jew, christian, buddhist, hindu alike.

no1tovote4 said:
Look, I can do little to convince you away from what you want to believe rather than what every Freemason alive knows. I already gave you the scenario that basically matches it. It's like a man saying that birth pains aren't all that bad. You simply can't know and refuse to listen to those who do.
No. It's more like people at the bottom of secret club not really knowing what the hell is going on at the top, and being lied to by the higher members.
I believe that this website represents the "truth" about noahidism that these few weirdos believe.

I also believe that the vast majority, like over 99 percent, of Jews don't believe this way.
Well, I can do little to convince you away from what you want to believe, rather than what every person who can read can see plainly.
I also believe that the huge majority of Christians know that if Jews don't convert they'll go to Hell and your "warnings" are falling on the ears of the choir. I don't know of even one Christian that has ever told me that it's all good and the Jews are going to make it to paradise without Christ.

You really need to study dispensationalism. Many, but not all, dispensationalist believe jews do not need to turn to christ. This is, of course, heretical from a christian stanpoint. But, like I said, most churches have been infiltrated by new world order types.

rtwngAvngr said:
It doesn't matter what I believe. Even if it DID matter, I would most likely view their messiah as the anti-christ, because he is just a man, given rule over the world, who persecutes idolators (christians). Not that my beliefs even figure into THEIR intentions. I believe this is the silliest bunch of crap in your arsenal.

You really are missing this entirely. What matters is what is ACTUALLY TRUE!

If it is true that Christ is the Messiah then it won't matter how much they believe a Messiah is coming there won't be one. Christ made it very clear that no other person would ever meet that particular prophesy. Therefore no matter how much they sit and wish for this coming person nobody will ever meet the criteria.

So, I'll as you again.... Was Christ the messiah or not?

And I'll assert once more, if he was then you do not have one thing to worry about.

Me, it doesn't matter either way. How somebody has acted in the past is the best predictor of the future. I'll happily consider Jews peaceful toward me based on their action of the last few hundred years. Shoot even longer. I don't believe that a Jew has ever killed a Buddhist for being Buddhist.

rtwngAvngr said:
But THEY may believe their messiah has arrived. And they act on THEIR beliefs. You can't be this stupid.

For a plan to kill all non-Jews to succeed, this can not be your run of the mill Joe Schmoe wanna be messiah...

So if they start believing a false messiah is there messiah...you can be happy, because everything will probably get fucked up. Or maybe not...perhaps a couple of jewish people will be standing at your door with machine guns tomorrow morning.

Now lets just be frank on the matter...this is never going to happen. You know it, I know it...

Maybe a dozen or so misinformed jews will be arrested one day for plotting some sort of attack on a church...but it would be no different than the murderous occults of all religious origins that already exist.

no1tovote4 said:
You really are missing this entirely. What matters is what is ACTUALLY TRUE!

If it is true that Christ is the Messiah then it won't matter how much they believe a Messiah is coming there won't be one. Christ made it very clear that no other person would ever meet that particular prophesy. Therefore no matter how much they sit and wish for this coming person nobody will ever meet the criteria.

So, I'll as you again.... Was Christ the messiah or not?

And I'll assert once more, if he was then you do not have one thing to worry about.

Me, it doesn't matter either way. How somebody has acted in the past is the best predictor of the future. I'll happily consider Jews peaceful toward me based on their action of the last few hundred years. Shoot even longer. I don't believe that a Jew has ever killed a Buddhist for being Buddhist.

No. What matters is what THEY BELIEVE IS TRUE, as it's THEIR future plans being discussed. Whoever they think is the messiah could just be some shmoe "in reality". Hey. Shmoe even sounds jewish.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. What matters is what THEY BELIEVE IS TRUE, as it's THEIR future plans being discussed. Whoever they think is the messiah could just be some shmoe "in reality". Hey. Shmoe even sounds jewish.

However he simply wouldn't have the power of an actual messiah. You do understand that we have conflicting prophesy here? Right. So one or the other is right. Since you profess to believe in one set of prophesy then you "know" that the other cannot come true because the set of prophesy you believe couldn't come true if the other did. Well. You either "know" the outcome or you don't, you can't have it both ways. It's all good to me. But this simply shows a lack of Faith in what you profess to believe...

Their prophecy of death to all non-Jews can never come true if your prophecy of Hell for all Jews and paradise for Christians is going to come true../..

rtwngAvngr said:

I have another one that "sounds jewish" for ya. You're a schmuck. I think that sounds jewish, too. :dev3:

no1tovote4 said:
However he simply wouldn't have the power of an actual messiah. You do understand that we have conflicting prophesy here? Right. So one or the other is right. Since you profess to believe in one set of prophesy then you "know" that the other cannot come true because the set of prophesy you believe couldn't come true if the other did. Well. You either "know" the outcome or you don't, you can't have it both ways. It's all good to me. But this simply shows a lack of Faith in what you profess to believe...

Their prophecy of death to all non-Jews can never come true if your prophecy of Hell for all Jews and paradise for Christians is going to come true../..

Bluto. Relax for a second. Pretend I'm a concerned atheist who found all this noahide stuff. How would you rebutt it then? and If you don't want to explore that scenario, you can just stop being a retard.

Also, they fully believe their messiah is just a regular man, who is wise in the way of the torah, who will become king of the world.

jillian said:
I have another one that "sounds jewish" for ya. You're a schmuck. I think that sounds jewish, too. :dev3:

Personal attacks won't make your religion less barbaric.

rtwngAvngr said:
Bluto. Relax for a second. Pretend I'm a concerned atheist who found all this noahide stuff. How would you rebutt it then? and If you don't want to explore that scenario, you can just stop being a retard.

Also, they fully believe their messiah is just a regular man, who is wise in the way of the torah, who will become king of the world.

Then you simply rebut it by stating the obvious. The past actions by a person are the best predictor of their future actions. There hasn't been a time, in the past millenium at least, where Jews were killing Atheists because they were Atheists. Just like I asked before. When was the last time you saw a Jew kill a Christian for being Christian?

That they "plan" to do this "when" won't change the vast majority, more than 99% simply are peaceful and don't want to kill you at all. Shoot, they have far more reason to systematically kill every Palestinian, they don't.

I have no worry about some messiah showing his head up and suddenly ordering these people to kill us all. I just don't.

Basically I have as much fear of this superminority taking over the world and killing us all as I have of Skinheads being able to do the same. They all "plan" this, but they simply don't have the ability. Hence the need for their "messiah" to make it so they can.

no1tovote4 said:
Then you simply rebut it by stating the obvious. The past actions by a person are the best predictor of their future actions. There hasn't been a time, in the past millenium at least, where Jews were killing Atheists because they were Atheists. Just like I asked before. When was the last time you saw a Jew kill a Christian for being Christian?
But these are plans for the future. A rule of thumb I often use is "Things often don't happen until they happen". want me to write it down for you?
That they "plan" to do this "when" won't change the vast majority, more than 99% simply are peaceful and don't want to kill you at all. Shoot, they have far more reason to systematically kill every Palestinian, they don't.

I have no worry about some messiah showing his head up and suddenly ordering these people to kill us all. I just don't.

I'm sure some thought hitler "wouldn't really" try to kill all the jews. I mean, germans had never tried to kill all the jews in the past.

Anything else? Any other lame argument you'd like me to flick asunder with ease?

If you just "don't want worry about it" that's your decision to make. Personally, I advocate worrying about it.

no1tovote4 said:
Basically I have as much fear of this superminority taking over the world and killing us all as I have of Skinheads being able to do the same. They all "plan" this, but they simply don't have the ability. Hence the need for their "messiah" to make it so they can.

Actually they feel they should do certain things for him, to hasten his arrival, like creating a one world government so he can take the reins of it.

rtwngAvngr said:
But these are plans for the future. A rule of thumb I often use is "Things often don't happen until they happen". want me to write it down for you?

Let me make this as simple as possible. Since you are going to deliberately miss every point I make, as predicted by your past actions...

1. Jews are a minority
2. Jews that believe this way are a superminority of this minority. (Very small amount of Jews that believe this way)...
3. Hence the need for a "messiah" with the powers of God that would make them able to do what they "plan".
4. You believe that Messiah has been here already, therefore anybody else they prop up to be that "messiah" won't even be close to the Godly powers it will take to make this superminority powerful enough to get these "plans" to move forward.

I'm sure some thought hitler "wouldn't really" try to kill all the jews. I mean, germans had never tried to kill all the jews in the past.

Germans were not a minority and had the power to put those plans in action...

Anything else? Any other lame argument you'd like me to flick asunder with ease?

You can only "flick asunder" strawmen because you deliberately miss my point and joust to the side of everything. Either the messiah has been here and isn't on their side and they have no hope because they will never have the power necessary to do what they "plan", or you have been wrong all this time and the messiah is still coming. Worrying about this superminority of a minority group taking over and killing us all is a waste of worry muscle.

If you just "don't want worry about it" that's your decision to make. Personally, I advocate worrying about it.

Advocate what you want. You have no evidence that these people will ever have the power to do this supposed "plan".

Shoot, I could put up Skinhead sites that have themselves calling themselves Christians and promote their "plan" to kill every person who isn't white. They also profess to believe in a second coming of Hitler... That doesn't mean I believe it will happen. They simply don't have, and never will again have, the numbers necessary to get their plans moving anywhere but in little arm marching circles...

no1tovote4 said:
Let me make this as simple as possible. Since you are going to deliberately miss every point I make, as predicted by your past actions...

1. Jews are a minority
2. Jews that believe this way are a superminority of this minority. (Very small amount of Jews that believe this way)...
3. Hence the need for a "messiah" with the powers of God that would make them able to do what they "plan".
4. You believe that Messiah has been here already, therefore anybody else they prop up to be that "messiah" won't even be close to the Godly powers it will take to make this superminority powerful enough to get these "plans" to move forward.

Germans were not a minority and had the power to put those plans in action...

You can only "flick asunder" strawmen because you deliberately miss my point and joust to the side of everything. Either the messiah has been here and isn't on their side and they have no hope because they will never have the power necessary to do what they "plan", or you have been wrong all this time and the messiah is still coming. Worrying about this superminority of a minority group taking over and killing us all is a waste of worry muscle.

Advocate what you want. You have no evidence that these people will ever have the power to do this supposed "plan".

Shoot, I could put up Skinhead sites that have themselves calling themselves Christians and promote their "plan" to kill every person who isn't white. They also profess to believe in a second coming of Hitler... That doesn't mean I believe it will happen. They simply don't have, and never will again have, the numbers necessary to get their plans moving anywhere but in little arm marching circles...

I do think jews could conceivably have the power to do this, due to their extremely overrepresentative presence in government, media, corporate boards, and world banking and finance. So while numerically they are few, their power is great.

And if you threw up white hate sites, nobody would call you a liar or busybody for doing it.

Your hysterical need to refute what is in black and white is curious. Thou doth protest too much.

What was your mother before she was Pentecostal?

There's been so much covered since I've been gone. But i will post these Bible quotes as a reason Christians believe as they do.

Jer 10:10 But the LORD [is] the true God, he [is] the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

The Messiah was here once.
John 1:32 Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. 33I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' 34 I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."

The Messiah will be here again.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

False Prophets
Rev 13:13, 14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

2Pe 2:1-4 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

We are told of a time of trouble such as never seen. Considering the likes of Stalin & Hitler.....hmmm
Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Forum List

Back