More Noahide horror

rtwngAvngr said:
The jews haven't had the power to do so, and have been feigning camaraderie with their inferiors until Moshiach establishes their theocracy for them.

"Here is the plan guys...for generations and generations to come, we will pretend that we get along with all other religions. Then, our messiah will come and we shall kill them all!!!"

"uh, why are we going to do that again?"

"Because they are inferior, you idiot!"

"Why don't we just enjoy the presence of our new messiah?"

"Listen...do you want to kill some people or not? Now shut up, buy a New York Mets hat, open a deli in Brooklyn, and go along with the plan"

no1tovote4 said:
Look, either they are right or you are. You can't both be right. And if the christians are right, as you profess to believe that they are, the second time the messiah comes the Jews aren't going to be killing anybody. They'll end up in the place where people who don't convert end up. Either you believe the messiah has been here or you don't. Worrying about the Messiah coming and starting the Jews off on a killing spree is a waste of time if you actually believe he has already been here....

So, either you believe the messiah has been here and have nothing to worry about, or you believe he is coming... If you believe that he hasn't been here you are no Christian. If you are a christian then you clearly have nothing to worry about, they simply missed the chance at the boat, so to speak.

SO I shouldn't fear jihad, because it's not my religion? This is the logic you're using.

jews are looking to create a global theocracy which will persecute all idolators. This is the fact. DO you think I invented this whole section of that torah subforum to TRICK you guys. Go read, Mason. Oh wait, you're down with the plan. Masons want to rebuild the temple too.

This is a tad bit unrelated, but does anyone here ever listen to Matisyahu?

He is a hasidic reggae singer...very good. I recommend buying his album or finding a way to listen to his song "King without a Crown"...the live version is amazing.

1549 said:
"Here is the plan guys...for generations and generations to come, we will pretend that we get along with all other religions. Then, our messiah will come and we shall kill them all!!!"

"uh, why are we going to do that again?"

"Because they are inferior, you idiot!"

"Why don't we just enjoy the presence of our new messiah?"

"Listen...do you want to kill some people or not? Now shut up, buy a New York Mets hat, open a deli in Brooklyn, and go along with the plan"

Basically.

rtwngAvngr said:
SO I shouldn't fear jihad, because it's not my religion? This is the logic you're using.

No. The same books prophesying their messiah are the ones that prophesied your messiah. Either he fit the bill and you no longer have to worry about a second messiah coming to create mischeif on all the non-Jews, or he didn't and you've been fooling yourself. Both cannot be true. So, either you believe in what your religion says and you have no worries because there is no other messiah coming, or you believe what their says and we should all start running. Which is it? Either you should be telling me to worry, or you should be showing the Jews their errors, but both is worthless!

jews are looking to create a global theocracy which will persecute all idolators. This is the fact. DO you think I invented this whole section of that torah subforum to TRICK you guys. Go read, Mason. Oh wait, you're down with the plan. Masons want to rebuild the temple too.

There is nothing in Freemasonry about rebuilding a Temple. There is in the Bible though. In fact your end-times prohpesies have the temple rebuilt before the return of your messiah. It isn't Freemasonry that wants to build that temple. Talk to Pat Robertson, it is those guys that want to see that.

Look, either the prophesy has been fulfilled and nobody else will ever fulfill that prophesy or it hasn't. Either way worrying about their Messiah coming and setting off global slaughter by Jews is a waste of time. Either they are right, he hasn't been here, and when he comes we'll all die because that is what God says, or you are right and they'll be waiting for something that has already been fulfilled and they missed it and his second coming will simply send my ass along with theirs to Hell. It can't be both.

Either believe in your religion and thus you don't have to worry, or don't. Just don't try to get me paranoid at the same time.

If there is a religion we need to focus on right now it isn't the Jews, it's Islamofascism! Let's battle the enemy who tries to kill rather than the one that waits for something that has already supposedly passed.

no1tovote4 said:
No. The same books prophesying their messiah are the ones that prophesied your messiah. Either he fit the bill and you no longer have to worry about a second messiah coming to create mischeif on all the non-Jews, or he didn't and you've been fooling yourself. Both cannot be true. So, either you believe in what your religion says and you have no worries because there is no other messiah coming, or you believe what their says and we should all start running. Which is it? Either you should be telling me to worry, or you should be showing the Jews their errors, but both is worthless!

There is nothing in Freemasonry about rebuilding a Temple. There is in the Bible though. In fact your end-times prohpesies have the temple rebuilt before the return of your messiah. It isn't Freemasonry that wants to build that temple. Talk to Pat Robertson, it is those guys that want to see that.

Look, either the prophesy has been fulfilled and nobody else will ever fulfill that prophesy or it hasn't. Either way worrying about their Messiah coming and setting off global slaughter by Jews is a waste of time. Either they are right, he hasn't been here, and when he comes we'll all die because that is what God says, or you are right and they'll be waiting for something that has already been fulfilled and they missed it and his second coming will simply send my ass along with theirs to Hell. It can't be both.

Either believe in your religion and thus you don't have to worry, or don't. Just don't try to get me paranoid at the same time.

If there is a religion we need to focus on right now it isn't the Jews, it's Islamofascism! Let's battle the enemy who tries to kill rather than the one that waits for something that has already supposedly passed.

I don't want to get into a whole THING with you here. The bottomline is we don't have the same beliefs as them, regarding christ or the future, plus they have the talmud which most christians have no concept of.

They are motivated by their beliefs alone, my beliefs are irrelevant concerning what THEY are going to do. And THEY are planning on establishing global theocratic courts which will kill idolators, including christians.

and regarding masons and the temple: CHeck it out.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/temple.htm
"The technical language, symbols, and rites of Freemasonry are full of Jewish ideas (Jewish Encyclopedia, art. "Freemasonry") and expressions, several of which are drawn from the construction of Solomon's Temple; and it is now announced that the Freemasons of Boston have applied for the incorporation of a company for the Temple's reconstruction by the Freemasons of the world, -- with the avowed object, in some quarters, of handing it over to the Jews, "to restart their ancient sacrifices and ritual;" (Standard, September 11, 1912). Yet a quotation from the Jerusalem Post at the time of the 1967 Six-Day War said, "It is a curious fact that . . . demands to rebuild the Temple on its ancient site emanate from extremist nationalist circles rather than from religious and rabbinic quarters."

Were you born a buddhist, no1?

1549 said:
hmm...and you believe this?

So...I am guessing you turned down your friends' bar mitzvah invitations.

No. I've been to a couple.

Oh. and most churches are fully masonically infiltrated. They spread dispensationalist lies there.

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't want to get into a whole THING with you here. The bottomline is we don't have the same beliefs as them, regarding christ or the future, plus they have the talmud which most christians have no concept of.

They are motivated by their beliefs alone, my beliefs are irrelevant concerning what THEY are going to do. And THEY are planning on establishing global theocratic courts which will kill idolators, including christians.

and regarding masons and the temple: CHeck it out.

Okay, either you believe that Christ was the prophesied Messiah and also believe what he stated, that there won't be another who would fulfill this prophesy, or you don't. You can't have both. If you believe that Christ was the Messiah and that there never will be another one, just a second trip by the same one, then it doesn't matter how much they believe that the Messiah is coming. He's already been and they forgot to buy a ticket for the train ride....

Were you born a buddhist, no1?

No, I was "born" nothing, my mother became a Pentecostal Christian and tried to raise me as that, I was an Atheist. I converted from Atheism while in the Navy and took on a whole different view.

Why is it important to you?

no1tovote4 said:
Okay, either you believe that Christ was the prophesied Messiah and also believe what he stated, that there won't be another who would fulfill this prophesy, or you don't. You can't have both. If you believe that Christ was the Messiah and that there never will be another one, just a second trip by the same one, then it doesn't matter how much they believe that the Messiah is coming. He's already been and they forgot to buy a ticket for the train ride....

No, I was "born" nothing, my mother became a Pentecostal Christian and tried to raise me as that, I was an Atheist. I converted from Atheism while in the Navy and took on a whole different view.

Why is it important to you?

It doesn't MATTER what I believe, Slappy. They're gonna do what they're gonna do.

Oh, and as for "checking it out" about the Temple. I really don't have to. I live it.

It's like some girl saying something inane about men, then pointing you to some website, written by some angry woman, that states the same opinion as "evidence", when every man alive knows it is false.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I've been to a couple.

I know I have been making light of your belief in this thread, but now I have a serious question:

Do you consider yourself anti-semetic?

I am not judging you or anything, I am just wondering if you would put yourself in that category.

I personally, don't see how you could not be prejudiced towards jews, after all, you believe jews intend to kill you.

I am expecting a "no" answer...if so, I would like to know your justification.

Again, I do not mean to judge or be critical...I am simply curious.

rtwngAvngr said:
It doesn't MATTER what I belive, Slappy. They're gonna do what they're gonna do.

ONLY if their messiah COMES! Don't you understand? Either their messiah is coming, or he has already BEEN! Which do you believe? If he has already BEEN then there will not be another who fulfills the prophesy... You no longer have to worry. I can't see why you refuse to understand this important point. Either their messiah will come and they'll kill us all, or he has already been and there is another book with the actual outcome in it. Worrying about a second messiah that will take all these peaceful people and turn them to killers is wasting your worry muscles on 2 pound weights!

no1tovote4 said:
Oh, and as for "checking it out" about the Temple. I really don't have to. I live it.

It's like some girl saying something inane about men, then pointing you to some website, written by some angry woman, that states the same opinion as "evidence", when every man alive knows it is false.

That's right. And muslims tell us jihad means a personal struggle within oneself. He would know best, wouldn't he.

So you think this website does not represent the truth regarding noahidism? Does noahidism exist? Do jews exist? How deep does your denial run, exactly?

rtwngAvngr said:
It doesn't MATTER what I believe, Slappy. They're gonna do what they're gonna do.

I thought you said they need the messiah to establish their theocracy first? If so, a Christian does not believe that their messiah is going to arrive, hence they can not carry out the plan.

no1tovote4 said:
ONLY if their messiah COMES! Don't you understand? Either their messiah is coming, or he has already BEEN! Which do you believe? If he has already BEEN then there will not be another who fulfills the prophesy... You no longer have to worry. I can't see why you refuse to understand this important point. Either their messiah will come and they'll kill us all, or he has already been and there is another book with the actual outcome in it. Worrying about a second messiah that will take all these peaceful people and turn them to killers is wasting your worry muscles on 2 pound weights!

It doesn't matter what I believe. Even if it DID matter, I would most likely view their messiah as the anti-christ, because he is just a man, given rule over the world, who persecutes idolators (christians). Not that my beliefs even figure into THEIR intentions. I believe this is the silliest bunch of crap in your arsenal.

rtwngAvngr said:
It doesn't matter what I believe. Even if it DID matter, I would most likely view their messiah as the anti-christ, because he is just a man, given rule over the world, who persecutes idolators. Not that my beliefs even figure into THEIR intentions. I believe this is the silliest bunch of crap in your arsenal.

I honestly think you misunderstand what he is saying...

1549 said:
I thought you said they need the messiah to establish their theocracy first? If so, a Christian does not believe that their messiah is going to arrive, hence they can not carry out the plan.

But THEY may believe their messiah has arrived. And they act on THEIR beliefs. You can't be this stupid.

Forum List

Back