More Noahide horror

no1tovote4 said:
Look my mother was a Baptist before she joined the Pentecostal church, previous to that my Grandmother and Grandfather on my mother's side were Lutherans. Their Grandparents came over here from Germany... Now what are you hiding Mr. Paranoid?

So you ARE a jew!

rtwngAvngr said:
So you ARE a jew!

What? No, I'm not a jew. My Maternal Granparents were German (Keonig). On both sides. My paternal side were Volga Germans who came from Russia... (I'll leave that name out since it is, of course, my current last name and it is rare enough to easily find me... suffice it to say it is very German as well.) My paternal Grandfather was the first of our name born in the US, yet his Birth Certificate is written all in German... He was born in Sterling.

I think you are likely more jewish than I am.

no1tovote4 said:
What? No, I'm not a jew. My Maternal Granparents were German (Keonig). On both sides. My paternal side were Volga Germans who came from Russia... (I'll leave that name out since it is, of course, my current last name and it is rare enough to easily find me... suffice it to say it is very German as well.) My paternal Grandfather was the first of our name born in the US, yet his Birth Certificate is written all in German... He was born in Sterling.

I think you are likely more jewish than I am.

I'm just messing. I just wanted to say "So you ARE a jew" for the drama of it.

I'm german too, of the Shanendoah valley germans.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm just messing. I just wanted to say "So you ARE a jew" for the drama of it.

I'm german too, of the Shanendoah valley germans.

LOL. Cool. Well, I am an American of German descent. I am not a German...

;)

rtwngAvngr said:
I thought you said she converted to Pentecostal. I just didn't know from what.

We don't have to continue with this line of questioning if it's too agitating.

Nah, not converted. She became... She was always christian of one sort or another. My father however was atheist. I grew up in her pentecostal church, spent waaaay too much time there. Hence all the knowledge that I have of that religion.

no1tovote4 said:
Nah, not converted. She became... She was always christian of one sort or another. My father however was atheist. I grew up in her pentecostal church, spent waaaay too much time there. Hence all the knowledge that I have of that religion.

They speak in tongues right? What's that like to see?

rtwngAvngr said:
They speak in tongues right? What's that like to see?

It was interesting. The whole congregation speaking nonsense.. Then suddenly they all stop. Then one or two, if two one stops the other goes on, would interpret what was said... Usually a verse from the Bible.

no1tovote4 said:
It was interesting. The whole congregation speaking nonsense.. Then suddenly they all stop. Then one or two, if two one stops the other goes on, would interpret what was said... Usually a verse from the Bible.

Trippy!

rtwngAvngr said:

Watching them get "Slain in the Spirit" was also very interesting. The Pastor would be praying over them, two of the Ushers standing behind them. The person would just fall, they'd catch them and lie them safely on the floor...

One time I was up there after my mother forced me to go up for healing prayer... The Pastor would hit his crescendo and start pushing on my head like he expected me to go down... You could tell it irritated him that I stayed firmly on my feet.

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh. and most churches are fully masonically infiltrated. They spread dispensationalist lies there.

Yeah, my church has these masons, and well, they did a great job building many of our churches.

Btw, are you christian? If so, any denomination? Because you fascination with jews and your hatred is astounding. I have not crossed paths with a christian who held these views.

Please answer the denomintion.

Yurt said:
Yeah, my church has these masons, and well, they did a great job building many of our churches.

Btw, are you christian? If so, any denomination? Because you fascination with jews and your hatred is astounding. I have not crossed paths with a christian who held these views.

Please answer the denomintion.

It's not hateful to identify what orthodox jews believe and intend.

What do you think I've presented that's false? Did you go check out that forum or do some research on your own? Give it a whirl.

Forum List

Back