More Muslim Crime In Ohio!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, need to start sending these Muslims where they want to go?

HOMELAND INSECURITY

ARAB CHRISTIAN RE-OPENS OHIO RESTAURANT AFTER JIHAD ATTACK
'They don't scare me ... We are Israelis ... We fight back'
Hany-Baransi-of-Israel-now-Ohio.jpg

The FBI and local police say they’re not sure what motivated a Muslim immigrant from Africa to launch a “random” machete attack on diners at the Nazareth Mediterranean Restaurant last Thursday in Columbus, Ohio, but the owner of the eatery has no doubts about why his business was targeted.

Hany Baransi, a 50-year-old Arab Christian who emigrated to the U.S. in 1983 from Haifa, Israel, re-opened his restaurant Monday and said he would not be intimidated into backing down from his support for Israel.

He flies a small Israeli flag side-by-side with an American flag next to the cash register, which is visible through the glass-door entrance.

The attacker, Mohamed Barry, entered those doors Thursday evening and asked to speak with the owner. Baransi was at home nursing a migraine, but a waitress provided Barry with all the information he needed. He apparently saw the flag and asked where the owner of the restaurant was from. She told him the owner was from Israel. Barry came back 30 minutes later with the machete, hacking patrons and seriously wounded four, one critically.

Read more at Arab Christian re-opens Ohio restaurant after jihad attack

"GTP"
87754571.jpg

FBI unsure as to what motivated the attacker......hmmm.....
Bad food? No. I don't think that was it.
Demonstrating his prowess with bladed instruments in the hopes of employment? No. I doubt that one also.
Mistook the waitress for an ex-girlfriend he hated? No. I think we can rule that one out also.
I guess the FBI will never figure this difficult case out. After all, single-digit IQ's never help in investigations.

After 5 years of reading the Quran toilet paper and studying Pisslam's gruesome, horrifying Nazi-like history, here's the NICEST thing I can say about that death-cult: if America set up death camps for muslims, I would VOLUNTEER to personally throw the switch on the poison gas showers. Every detail of Islam is an exercise in EVERY loathsome quality known to mankind and even discovered a few new ones. It's an ideology/culture with absolutely no redeeming qualities of any kind; cold logic dictates it should be destroyed.

I would VOLUNTEER to personally throw the switch on the poison gas showers.
That's a good little Nazi...

Coming from an Islam-loving RAPE APOLOGIST smear of walking bacteria like yourself, that's a compliment. And in case you were too stupid to know, your MUSLIM WHOREMASTERS are the real Nazis - the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-extermination religion of all time. At this point in life, I no longer consider liberals even human.

Coming from an Islam-loving RAPE APOLOGIST smear of walking bacteria like yourself, that's a compliment. And in case you were too stupid to know, your MUSLIM WHOREMASTERS are the real Nazis - the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-extermination religion of all time. At this point in life, I no longer consider liberals even human.
what a subhuman little goy

what a subhuman little goy

And what a subhuman piece of outdated farming equipment you are, you elitist, Jew-hating, glorified porch monkey. Your misery over white people is soooo delicious, it fills my penis with blood when I see you minority dregs of society getting marginalized as you white-hating-pigs deserve.

Forum List

Back