More Music Like This...

Well, this threads going nowhere... so .. I'll store this... just because

I grew up on the Stones version, so I'm kinda spoiled..

politics is just to nuts.. I need a break .. how about you Lady Boedicca ?

I'm quite well, mon cher Lumpikins. Politics should be at the periphery of life, not the center. So, I am have a yummy dinner baking in the oven and then mr. boe and I are going to watch a couple of episodes of Spartacus Blood & Sand.

How are you?

I'm quite well, mon cher Lumpikins. Politics should be at the periphery of life, not the center. So, I am have a yummy dinner baking in the oven and then mr. boe and I are going to watch a couple of episodes of Spartacus Blood & Sand.

How are you?

Well, I'm happy ... and it sounds like the good life Lady Boe, I'm all for that... :)

How are you?

Well, I'm happy ... and it sounds like the good life Lady Boe, I'm all for that... :)

As I said earlier today, I'm riding the decline. One may still live well when everything else is descending into madness. ;)

And now this thread needs more Lemmy.

How are you?

As I said earlier today, I'm riding the decline. One may still live well when everything else is descending into madness. ;)

Declines from the past does seem like the trend..

Luckily, I've always figured it was to me.. living well and such..

How are you?

Yes it is. We are, however, in the midst of a 4th Turning...so fasten your seatbelt, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Strauss–Howe generational theory - Wikipedia

How are you?

Yes it is. We are, however, in the midst of a 4th Turning...so fasten your seatbelt, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Strauss–Howe generational theory - Wikipedia

Thanks, I'll study up but from what I've read so far it sounds interesting..

There seems to be an inevitability, a doom cycle seems likely but as you say live well in the meantime..

New Topics

Forum List

Back