More Mosques,Less Jobs. Vote Democrat??...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I think this brilliant billboard really does sum things up perfectly. Get out and vote America. You can make real change happen...

feaf.jpg

Libo, I find it ironic you have Ron Paul reviving the Constitution yet you're against a Mosque being built? Isn't that kind of Ironic?

Sure, I may not agree with the Mosque at all, but I follow the Bill Of rights no matter what it is, and one of them is Freedom Of Religion.

Might want to rethink that picture.. eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I honestly don't know what Republicans are for.

They hate Muslims but let Bin Laden go and follow al Qaeda's script to the TEE.

They hate communism, but help companies move American jobs to communist China making them stronger and us weaker.

If I had to guess, I would say it's Republicans who are enemies of America. What have they done to help this country? I can't think of anything. But I can think of lots they've done to hurt it.

This wonderful billboard says it all. Get out and vote people. Make 2010 count.

Last edited:
Libo, I find it ironic you have Ron Paul reviving the Constitution yet you're against a Mosque being built? Isn't that kind of Ironic?

Sure, I may not agree with the Mosque at all, but I follow the Bill Of rights no matter what it is, and one of them is Freedom Of Religion.

Might want to rethink that picture.. eh?

This wonderful billboard says it all. Get and vote people. Make 2010 count.

:eusa_think:

Well?

This fantastic billboard really does say it all about the current Democratic Party. So let the "Islamophobia" accusations fly. I don't care because people know in their hearts i'm right. The Democrats gotta go.

This fantastic billboard really does say it all about the current Democratic Party. So let the "Islamophobia" accusations fly. I don't care because people know in their hearts i'm right. The Democrats gotta go.

you are an embarrassment to ron paul supporters. worse than the truthers.

Ahh "Christophobia","Islamophobia",who cares? It's still America and people have the right to express their opinions. Stupid labels only stifle real debate. People like to feel superior labelling others but that's not what America is all about. Speak freely & openly. That's what our Founding Fathers truly believed in. Labelling and telling others with opposing views to shut up is simply Un-American. You can't have real debate without honesty. Hey that's how i feel anyway.

Forum List

Back