More money should be spent on renewables

I agree, we have the potential to employ millions of people and move to renewable energy on a large scale.

Renewables are the future

The long term benefits outweigh the short terms setbacks.

I agree, you should spend more money on renewables.
Leave government money out of it.
The young people of this nation don't want the government to do that, and they're inspired to vote this election.

Yeah, nothing inspires the young like a 70 year old rape enabler with brain damage and impending Federal charges.

I predict a day when the roofs of most buildings will be covered by solar panels. But in the meantime, drill baby drill!

Who's money "should be spent on renewables"? You can't power a freaking house without a football field of expensive solar panels. Wind energy is a joke and on the best windy day the grid can get maybe 18% of it's energy from the wind. Secretly the president gave wind energy companies a ten year waiver to kill hawks and eagles and every other migratory bird regardless of the endangered list. Nobody in the Kennedy compound or the liberal dominated north east wanted ugly windmills ruining their view of the sea. Let them put the junk in Appalachia. Battery operated cars use gigantic cells made from toxic substances and they are so expensive to produce that they have to be subsidized by the government.

Renewables are the future

The long term benefits outweigh the short terms setbacks.

I agree, you should spend more money on renewables.
Leave government money out of it.
The young people of this nation don't want the government to do that, and they're inspired to vote this election.
thats because the young people of this country have no fucking clue that they are going to be paying big time for their ignorant opinions and voting patterns they exhibit today.

one question I have.
the loopy liberals keep saying more money should be spent on (fill in the blank with some stupid thing) yet they never have an answer to the origin of this money.
for instance.
health care, now free college, welfare, wasteful energy
Im just curious, is there any liberal out there that can admit that one day soon, there just isnt going to be any more money to spend more of on their idiot desires?

one question I have.
the loopy liberals keep saying more money should be spent on (fill in the blank with some stupid thing) yet they never have an answer to the origin of this money.
for instance.
health care, now free college, welfare, wasteful energy
Im just curious, is there any liberal out there that can admit that one day soon, there just isnt going to be any more money to spend more of on their idiot desires?
Maryland Patriot, the answer is easy. You get to pay higher taxes. They KNOW that you are not paying your fair share now. ((Read with sarcasm))

I predict a day when the roofs of most buildings will be covered by solar panels. But in the meantime, drill baby drill!

Do you have hailstorms where you live?

Hail and solar panels simply don't mix.
So, the solar panels of the future, at least the kind on most all the roofs, will be more durable than now.

My prediction may very well be wrong. That being said, improvements are made on technology all the time.

So, the solar panels of the future, at least the kind on most all the roofs, will be more durable than now.

My prediction may very well be wrong. That being said, improvements are made on technology all the time.

If asphalt shingles cannot withstand hail, what makes you think we can create cost effective solar panels that will?

If asphalt shingles cannot withstand hail, what makes you think we can create cost effective solar panels that will?
Cover them with plexiglass.

Cover them with plexiglass.

Expensive as heck! Also, very heavy. Plexiglas tends to turn opaque when exposed to light for long periods of time.

Also, the fact that asphalt shingles are sometimes damaged by hail hasn't stopped millions, perhaps billions of people from roofing their houses with them.

Over the course of time stuff needs routine maintenance. The solar panels probably will not stand up very well to tornadoes either.

Also, the fact that asphalt shingles are sometimes damaged by hail hasn't stopped millions, perhaps billions of people from roofing their houses with them.

Over the course of time stuff needs routine maintenance. The solar panels probably will not stand up very well to tornadoes either.

Asphalt shingles are relatively inexpensive compared to solar panels.

Right now if I had solar panels on my roof, I would be walking around with a flash light because sun doesn't go through snow.

Forum List

Back