More lunacy in California schools

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Students are learning in and speaking Spanish for 90 percent of the school day and English for the remaining 10 percent."

rabbits101x89db1.jpg

Ventura, Ojai Unified students back in school Ventura County Star

We stole Cali from Mexico after the war, no shock there are plenty brown people still there.

I don't care if this entire Country devolves into speaking Classic Latin. I couldn't give a flying fuck.

I hope that the idea of America becoming a true bi-lingual Country really, really, really scares the piss out of you. I really do. I'm such a bastard.

This is a good idea.
Maybe in 40 years we can catch up with the rest of the world and be a society that speaks two languages.

America does speak two languages already. We speak English and we are forced to speak Liberalease.

This is a good idea.
Maybe in 40 years we can catch up with the rest of the world and be a society that speaks two languages.
Isn't English the second language in most of those nations- especially when it comes to matters of business. A remnant of the age when this nation was strong, back before it rejected the race and culture that built it.

The great American society is being reduced to a mere aggregation , and there are elements which joyously strive to usher in the tragedy with near-religious enthusiasm

The foundation of all society is reciprocal communication; to work to make impossible this pillar of civilization through the attack upon our common tongue in favour of a hodgepodge of alien dialects is nothing less than to wage war against society and civilization itself

:lol: @ human beings in 2010 being all "protective" of the Language they speak. smh. Guys are getting soft as a whoopy cushion

Forum List

Back