More liberal propaganda after 8 years of Obama.

With the stock market continuing to climb are you going to get in while the going is good?

• No fucking way, i am a liberal and only rely on the government to take care of me,.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Fuck yeah, i want some of that action, and will invest in the market to make my millions.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Yes, I hear that from both sides.
I suggest you get your eyes and ears checked.
Got it. I'm sure your "side" has it all nailed. Thanks.

Speaking for myself, I don't lie and make stuff up. Dishonesty is typical in the posts and threads by those who support Trump, and the racists, misogynists, all around bigots and many single issue voters.
One of the symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology is that the afflicted individual doesn't realize that their perceptions and thought processes have been distorted by the condition.

So, an afflicted individual can literally believe, at least on a conscious level, that they are being perfectly honest when they are in fact going through life with only one eye open, advancing simplistic partisan ideas, and avoiding/ignoring/denying all input that conflicts with their ideology.

One of the many similarities in behaviors of both ends of the political spectrum.

Thanks Dr. Phil, in my graduate program I took the two semester course on "Testing for Counselors"; in the course we took a psychological test every other week, learning its reliability and validity score and the scored tests completed by others. Of course mine was tested by others too.

Numbers allowed for anonymity and allowed us to review our scores on a variety of tests, from the MMPI to Rorschach to drawing (person, family, house, tree), the the WAIS (The Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale)

So if you comment was directed to me as subtle ad hominem, I can assure you I have more evidence that I know my self than many other do, and, I recognize my biases and prejudices.
I believe that you believe that, so we're good.

Yes, I hear that from both sides.

Speaking for myself, I don't lie and make stuff up. Dishonesty is typical in the posts and threads by those who support Trump, and the racists, misogynists, all around bigots and many single issue voters.
One of the symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology is that the afflicted individual doesn't realize that their perceptions and thought processes have been distorted by the condition.

So, an afflicted individual can literally believe, at least on a conscious level, that they are being perfectly honest when they are in fact going through life with only one eye open, advancing simplistic partisan ideas, and avoiding/ignoring/denying all input that conflicts with their ideology.

One of the many similarities in behaviors of both ends of the political spectrum.

Thanks Dr. Phil, in my graduate program I took the two semester course on "Testing for Counselors"; in the course we took a psychological test every other week, learning its reliability and validity score and the scored tests completed by others. Of course mine was tested by others too.

Numbers allowed for anonymity and allowed us to review our scores on a variety of tests, from the MMPI to Rorschach to drawing (person, family, house, tree), the the WAIS (The Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale)

So if you comment was directed to me as subtle ad hominem, I can assure you I have more evidence that I know my self than many other do, and, I recognize my biases and prejudices.
But you still can't change that you and everyone else will always have tinted glasses on.

What is your profession? Being someone who bitches all the time? I own my own business and am an investor in the stock market. Both are very good income resources with plenty of Tax Loopholes that the government legally provides me...I think for myself , question everything, not keep my head shoved up Uranus as many of you do.

View attachment 166073
CFP, ChFC, CLU. Financial advisor. Partner.

Neck deep in markets, economies and investing 24/7/365.

Spit out all the ignorant partisan talking points you want, I hear 'em all the time from both ends.
Then you should be a billionaire if your that good.
How many CFP's are billionaires?

Go ahead, link to that one, I'll wait here.
I have no idea nor do I care. But you act like I know everything because I'm in the business.
You're welcome to show me where I'm wrong.
What is your profession? Being someone who bitches all the time? I own my own business and am an investor in the stock market. Both are very good income resources with plenty of Tax Loopholes that the government legally provides me...I think for myself , question everything, not keep my head shoved up Uranus as many of you do.

View attachment 166073

Spit out all the ignorant partisan talking points you want, I hear 'em all the time from both ends.

I have no idea nor do I care. But you act like I know everything because I'm in the business.
Obama's # of all time record stock market highs compare to say Herbert Hoover?

What was the percentage recovery under Obama v. Harding/Coolidge, McKinley and/or FDR?

Sarcasm has its place, but not when it is the only tool in one's box.

Obama's # of all time record stock market highs compare to say Herbert Hoover?

What was the percentage recovery under Obama v. Harding/Coolidge, McKinley and/or FDR?
None of which has anything to do with my point.

If you're going to crow about the market under Trump, the Dems can crow about the market under Obama.

Standard issue, shallow partisan politics.

Sarcasm has its place, but not when it is the only tool in one's box.
Actually, it's not sarcasm. I look at partisan ideology and its various associated symptoms and behaviors, as an affliction, literally.

You are a pompous ignorant know nothing and your claim is BS. You can find the rebuttal of your BS in the Stock Trader's Almanac. good bye.

My question is, will the stock market continue to grow under the trump regime at the rate we enjoyed with Obama?

I'll be honest that I'm really afraid we will lose money under trump.

OTOH, trump works for the 1%, Wall Street, the stock market. That should mean my investments will continue to grow. Right?

Partisans just love this game. Does it ever get old?
Maybe you could fine a fence to sit on (metaphor for a forum on quilting or some other benign and boring theme)?
My side of the fence is described clearly in the first line of my sig.

I made it as simple as I could.

Let me know if you need any help with it.

My question is, will the stock market continue to grow under the trump regime at the rate we enjoyed with Obama?

I'll be honest that I'm really afraid we will lose money under trump.

OTOH, trump works for the 1%, Wall Street, the stock market. That should mean my investments will continue to grow. Right?

Nope. Trump is an insider, and they win by trading in both bull and bear markets. The Free Market is a fantasy, never has one existed.

Maybe you could fine a fence to sit on (metaphor for a forum on quilting or some other benign and boring theme)?

I do. Politics is not simple, not all people are far left or far right, some are single issue voters and see the world through a single lens, and others see the world panoptically; some are biddable, some think for themselves & some are iconoclastic.

I think it's safe to say the economy has roared back to life not necessarily because Trump was elected, but because Clinton WASN'T.

I do. Politics is not simple, not all people are far left or far right, some are single issue voters and see the world through a single lens, and others see the world panoptically; some are biddable, some think for themselves & some are iconoclastic.
Well, when I see you demonstrating anything other than binary partisan ideological thought, I'll consider you more pragmatic than I do now.

You brought up the notion of "sitting on a fence", I pointed out your error.

I think it's safe to say the economy has roared back to life not necessarily because Trump was elected, but because Clinton WASN'T.

It's safe to say because Trump supporters who still believe Trump is sane and not dangerous won't attack you as a libtard. The fact is HRC is sane, is smart and is the anti-Trump. That is she is competent and fit to be POTUS.

It's safe to say because Trump supporters who still believe Trump is sane and not dangerous won't attack you as a libtard. The fact is HRC is sane, is smart and is the anti-Trump. That is she is competent and fit to be POTUS.

She's a demented wino. A hysterical bottle-throwing frump as her reported election night antics confirmed. Too drunk to even face her supporters in the midst of defeat.

Thank God forever she was kept in her gutter.

Well, when I see you demonstrating anything other than binary partisan ideological thought, I'll consider you more pragmatic than I do now.

You brought up the notion of "sitting on a fence", I pointed out your error.

Let's look at the abortion issue:

Abortions are regulated and pregnancies are nearly 100% preventable with standard over the counter products. I support fewer abortions by using common sense, age appropriate education and free contraceptives.

I oppose abortion on demand and late term abortions, RvW was a pragmatic solution to the issue, and one I support. There is no middle ground on this issue. If there is please speak up.

Let's look at Gay and Lesbian Rights:

The Constitution doesn't speak to discrimination, and yet one side believes in equal rights and equal opportunities ought to be the right of all citizens; and the other claims they should not. I support Jefferson's words in the Declaration of Independence: "all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". Where is any middle ground on this issue?

How about gun control:

One side argues the 2nd A. is sacrosanct, and one side sees the carnage done by the proliferation of guns. The pragmatic solution is to allow each state to control guns within their borders, since the word shall used in a constitution is not to be taken as mandatory. (see: 16 Am J2d Const. L. s/s 92).

How about gun control:

One side argues the 2nd A. is sacrosanct, and one side sees the carnage done by the proliferation of guns. The pragmatic solution is to allow each state to control guns within their borders

Then you would be agreeable to repealing the 14th Amendment and permit the states to determine which rights they choose to enforce?

since the word shall used in a constitution is not to be taken as mandatory. (see: 16 Am J2d Const. L. s/s 92).

Complete nonsense. It is the equal of "must" when statutory.

Forum List

Back