More Lib Involvement Is Needed.

Creek_George

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Minnesota In A Cabin
It's the truth...

Rush Limbough is not gona come here to debate Red States Rules...

This is a one sided ass board...teams & groups that stick together.....

I'm sorry to say this...but this board needs more gay & lesbians here as a voice as well...

When your knee deep in Con Crap...as of what this board is...Ya holler out for a rope....

The only thing that's gona save this board from destruction...is the boys from Broke Back Mountain....

I'm outa here...

Creek

IMO, it's actually RSR that chased everyone away.. People from BOTH sides of the fence got sick of his shit, and just left, or stopped posting totally.

So, you can thank him. :badgrin:

IMO, it's actually RSR that chased everyone away.. People from BOTH sides of the fence got sick of his shit, and just left, or stopped posting totally.

There is just the vibe...and when he gets on board here...it's so one sided it scares one away..(Average Poster).

If anyone thinks I lack the brains...at the U.S.M.B....Then beware...(smile).

My talents lay elswhere..beyond your little imaginations can imagine...

The last week...it feels like a dam private chat room...U.S. Message Board my ass...

I'm not yelling..or bitching at the regs.....But with the imaginination I have...you people wouldn't know what a debate/message board was if it bit you in the ass....

People come..and look as a visitor......Same ol shit...

I can do boards like this for breakfest.....

I came back...treated like shit trying to be nice to all you asses...

I can't make promises to an old friend of mine...But wana blow the doors off this place..that promise I will make come true for him.

I'm Outa Here...

Creek

There is just the vibe...and when he gets on board here...it's so one sided it scares one away..(Average Poster).

If anyone thinks I lack the brains...at the U.S.M.B....Then beware...(smile).

My talents lay elswhere..beyond your little imaginations can imagine...

The last week...it feels like a dam private chat room...U.S. Message Board my ass...

I'm not yelling..or bitching at the regs.....But with the imaginination I have...you people wouldn't know what a debate/message board was if it bit you in the ass....

People come..and look as a visitor......Same ol shit...

I can do boards like this for breakfest.....

I came back...treated like shit trying to be nice to all you asses...

I can't make promises to an old friend of mine...But wana blow the doors off this place..that promise I will make come true for him.

I'm Outa Here...

Creek

Don't be nice.

You are selling truth, not used cars.

So I prevented them from posting a reply?

Please little girl - lets get serious

crack pots like you have a severe problem with anyone who couter your insane rants with truth

you are getting very boring Paul

go back to the 9-11 kook websites where you would feel more at home

yum.GIF
YOU!

You invited me here.

Now you are throwing me out??????

puppy.jpg

How can you be so heartless?????

6a00c22527d56ef21900c22528c9c8f219-320pi

Well, I say, "NO Thank You........I will stick around and become your worst..............

Nightmare."

pic00153.jpg

This thread is a funny bit of performance art.

:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back