More leftwing bs

“Big League Politics”

lol

No, the only losers are those who believe rightwing idiocy and lies.
STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

Maybe they were lying but he was definitely a creeper. And kid fucker. Or at least wanted to fuck kids.
That came out of his own mouth.
Glad that old fuck lost

I brought extra clutching pearls in case some of ya’ll forgot yours.

Wow, they don't support a deviant child molester.

Because every 33 year old man wants to date a 16 year old.

Since when donlefties give a shit about kids?

If they aren't aborted first, you guy attack them if they have a MAGA hat on
and Democrats want to remove childhood at all.

Gotta teach em you about sex or climate change...Isnt it your side that doesn't try and discourage kids from having sex, just give them a condom.....oh and you guys in Oregon want them to vote at 16.

So are left wingers the ones in favor of tariffs and against preconditions before talking with North Korea or are they the ones for them things? Which way is it today?

I get so sick of the name calling.
what does NKorea have to do with this thread?

So you bible thumpers don't like that nickname?

You know, if you want respect and acknowledgement you kids are gonna hafta police your own. Don't protect pedophiles, back off from racism, and stop trying to institute christian sha'ria at the very least.

what???

Well the law of consent wasnt broken by him, he asked the parents first...it matmy be creepy, but it want illegal and he didnt manufacture deceit.

Make the laws 18(I am for this), but your gay groups are going to HATE you for it...lololll

So are left wingers the ones in favor of tariffs and against preconditions before talking with North Korea or are they the ones for them things? Which way is it today?

I get so sick of the name calling.
what does NKorea have to do with this thread?

It has to do with your title not the topic. I'm just wondering if you're picking on 2012 left wingers or 2018 or if we even have an idea what left vs right means from day to day.

Maybe they were lying but he was definitely a creeper. And kid fucker. Or at least wanted to fuck kids.
That came out of his own mouth.
Glad that old fuck lost
The man actually said he wanted to mess with kids ?? Wow. Yes, if he said that then it's good he's gone for sure, and better yet he should be in jail if true.

Forum List

Back