More left wing ignorance

All these articles and all of the left wing media's hand-wringing about Super-PACs.

"They are buying elections!" "Money is ruining elections!" "The 1% are buying our future!" "The sky is falling!"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!"

Unless I woke up in another dimension, votes from actual people count. Unless things have drastically changed, the Super-PAC money doesn't go to voters in return for some kind of guarantee that they will vote a certain way.

Is the left just saying stupid shit in preparation for what they will push on us if obama loses? If they lose the Senate and the White House will they try to claim it was because the 1% or the EEEEEEEEEVILL corporations bought the election?

I guarantee you that if Super-PACs were contributing more to obama than to Romney, the left would consider it the best and most fair thing to ever happen to elections. So what if they are spending a bajillion dollars on attack ads? It isn't as if obama only had a dollar to his name and couldn't afford to buy attack ads. In fact, ads attacking Romney is practically all I've seen so far. The sheer number of attack ads against Romney make ads against obama appear as rare as a Lindsey Lohan appearance in AA meetings, as scarce as a pair of flats in Ryan Seacrest's shoe rack.

Um....sorry, channeling Dennis Miller for a minute there.

Anyway, if your point is the question of whether politicians are then beholden to those corporations and special interest groups after they win well, if you believe that they aren't beholden to them already, you are more out of touch with reality than Gary Busey on heroin.

private and international corporations are influencing our electoral process, and you are saying that is nothing to bemoan? Get real. stop listening to your conservative pundits and think for yourself instead of letting them think for you. look at the situation with your own two eyes. this is fucked up no matter what your vantage point is.

We have the best government that money can buy.
Hows that working out?

Dims are the ones who put the government up for sale every election. Just watch Obama promising college students free tuition, and everyone else a piece of the "1%." He doesn't display an iota of shame over it. No Democrat ever does. In their eyes, the wealth of America's citizens is free for Congress to dispose of.

Redistribution of wealth to buy votes for social engineering at the expense of the taxpayer.

All these articles and all of the left wing media's hand-wringing about Super-PACs.

"They are buying elections!" "Money is ruining elections!" "The 1% are buying our future!" "The sky is falling!"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!"

Unless I woke up in another dimension, votes from actual people count. Unless things have drastically changed, the Super-PAC money doesn't go to voters in return for some kind of guarantee that they will vote a certain way.

Is the left just saying stupid shit in preparation for what they will push on us if obama loses? If they lose the Senate and the White House will they try to claim it was because the 1% or the EEEEEEEEEVILL corporations bought the election?

I guarantee you that if Super-PACs were contributing more to obama than to Romney, the left would consider it the best and most fair thing to ever happen to elections. So what if they are spending a bajillion dollars on attack ads? It isn't as if obama only had a dollar to his name and couldn't afford to buy attack ads. In fact, ads attacking Romney is practically all I've seen so far. The sheer number of attack ads against Romney make ads against obama appear as rare as a Lindsey Lohan appearance in AA meetings, as scarce as a pair of flats in Ryan Seacrest's shoe rack.

Um....sorry, channeling Dennis Miller for a minute there.

Anyway, if your point is the question of whether politicians are then beholden to those corporations and special interest groups after they win well, if you believe that they aren't beholden to them already, you are more out of touch with reality than Gary Busey on heroin.

private and international corporations are influencing our electoral process, and you are saying that is nothing to bemoan? Get real. stop listening to your conservative pundits and think for yourself instead of letting them think for you. look at the situation with your own two eyes. this is fucked up no matter what your vantage point is.

No mention of the unions, environmental groups, or any other left wing special interest groups, and how they are influencing our electoral process? I'm not surprised.

Stop listening to your left wing pundits and start thinking for yourself. How exactly are the Super-PACS buying elections? You and a couple of others here have been parroting this non-sense and cannot explain yourselves. Look at the situation with your own two eyes and use your brain instead of swallowing the non-sense. How exactly is it fucked up? I mean other than the fact that more is going to the GOP than to the DNC.

Stop being a tool.

New Topics

Forum List

Back