More Kudos for Gun Salesman of the Year

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
"Comrade Obama has been a predictable flop as president, but as Gun Salesman of the Year, his performance has been fantastic. AmmoLand.com reports that law-abiding Americans bought enough guns in the first 3 months of 2009 to outfit the entire Chinese and Indian armies. US costumers bought 1,529,635,000 rounds of ammunition in just the month of December last year.

I picked up 1,000 rounds myself last weekend at the Crossroads of the West gun show in Phoenix, which was absolutely packed. The Second Amendment is alive and well, despite its hard left opponents having consolidated control of the federal government.

Even the fifth column would be wise not to invade."

"I would never invade the United States. There would be a gun behind every blade of grass."--Isoruko Yamamoto

1,000,000 Americans have been killed by guns since 1960.

What a great thing to celebrate.

You're right lets take away steak knives and plastic bags too. Treacherous murderers

how many killed by cars? alcohol drugs? oh that's right you want to legalize drugs,, you guys are idiots.

how many killed by cars? alcohol drugs? oh that's right you want to legalize drugs,, you guys are idiots.

And cars and drugs are heavily regulated. Thanks for pointing that out.

A few sensible gun regulations like local background checks and outlawing assault weapons have been shown to be effective at reducing the violence.

A few sensible gun regulations like local background checks and outlawing assault weapons have been shown to be effective at reducing the violence.

so are guns,, how douse you go about regulating street drugs?? legalize them is the argument I've been getting.. yous e still idiots.

so are guns,, how douse you go about regulating street drugs?? legalize them is the argument I've been getting.. yous e still idiots.

I never said a word about legalizing drugs.

Forum List

Back