More Joe Biden Fraud!

And you calling anyone else dense is pretty funny.

This coming from the board's virtual Black Hole is pretty rich.

Palin didn't steal - which is what Sarah accused her of doing. If you can't grok even a simple accusation like that, I doubt you understand much else.
come on man, that is uncalled for
Jillian is not one of those, not by a long shot
Sarahg, IS

Wow. You really are dense.

The RNC paid for Palin's campaign clothing which she returned to the RNC when the campaign was over. Your accusations that she STOLE clothing are utter nonsense.

You are either uninformed or intentionally deceitful. If I recall correctly, the RNC made Palin give back the clothes and, in fact, picked them up from her.

She didn't 'steal', per se, but she indicated a frivolousness and a lack of gravitas. Not acknowledging that there was any controvery about this is disingenuous.

So, you're saying that Palin went out and spent money that she wasn't authorized to spend? And if I get your explanation, she didn't keep anything, so she didn't STEAL anything. Yet, you're defending a claim that she DID steal clothes. Make up your mind. Which is it? And try not to be disingenuous in your explanation.

The only controversy was created by the left on this subject. Just another of MANY Palin witch hunts over the past couple of years.

This coming from the board's virtual Black Hole is pretty rich.

Palin didn't steal - which is what Sarah accused her of doing. If you can't grok even a simple accusation like that, I doubt you understand much else.
come on man, that is uncalled for
Jillian is not one of those, not by a long shot
Sarahg, IS

I suggest you reread her entire post (I snipped part of it) before passing such judgment. If she is going to dish it, she should also expect to take it in return.

How much was it that Palin stole in campaign clothing for her and her entire family?

Biden's was an honest mistake, it happens all the time.

Beat me to it.
that same comparison came to mind when I saw how nicely Biden's "mistake" was reported
:eusa_eh:

After the media shredded Palin for something that was not even illegal. Don't you just love how they passed off Biden's major fraud as a simple sloppy bookkeeping error. This story did not even make the mainstream. I had to find it on the RSS feeds.

You got rep for that...well done

I guess we won't ever get any proof out of Sarah. I'd even be interested in seeing her prove that Biden's situation was unintentional.

It's troublesome to think that mistakes like this are made all the time. Especially when you're dealing with major sums of money. What if the election commission hadn't caught Mr. Biden's "mistake"?

I guess he just would have gotten away with it huh?

Just as I suspected.....

3592477_01.jpg

How much was it that Palin stole in campaign clothing for her and her entire family?

Biden's was an honest mistake, it happens all the time.

Sarah the Idiot,

You're using some fabricated crap of Sarah's JUSTIFIED campaign clothing with Biden's LEGITIMATE GOVTAL AUDIT FAILURE as a COMPARISON ?!?!

SERIOUSLY.......ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO DEFEND YOUR OBAMARRHOIDAL DELUSIONS THAT YOU GOT FUCKING INSANE ?!?!?!? ?????????

Don't you just love it. Sarah Palin has been found to be more honest & ethical than Sarah G the yoga dork.

Don't you just love it. Sarah Palin has been found to be more honest & ethical than Sarah G the yoga dork.

This is true, but based of her posts in various abortion threads Sara G is easy and umm fun. So she can stay :lol:

Forum List

Back