More Joe Biden Fraud!

no...cheney didn't defraud haliburton...

he just used haliburton to enrich himself all through his vice presidency..

:cuckoo:
not true
what he got was earned prior to him becoming VP
and company performance wouldn't change it

Forget that tact man, Jillian is one of the MANY lefties on this board who will NEVER listen to evidence that dispels her preconceived notions.
not true, she will when shes shown the facts

Cheney did not defraud Halliburton. His retirement benefits were part of his compensation package.

You really are striking out here, dearie.

LOL....and Gore defrauded the world with global warming bullshit while he flew first class in HUGE fuel burning airliners and traveled the countryside in gas guzzling buses and SUVS.

But let's try to stay on topic.

Biden couldn't manage a 7-11
oh NO :eek:
dont bring up 7-11 and Biden

LOL

Cheney did not defraud Halliburton. His retirement benefits were part of his compensation package.

You really are striking out here, dearie.

Really? And how did he do that - other than his standard 401K, deferred compensation that was part of his comp package, and the insurance policy on his unexercised stock options that he purchased prior to becoming vice president? Was he supposed to renounce his contractually earned compensation before assuming office?

The Left has tried, and failed, for years to prove that someone Cheney benefited from Halliburton's activities while he was in office. All you are doing is repeating a tired, worn-out meme to deflect attention away from true corruption in the current administration.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOL....and Gore defrauded the world with global warming bullshit while he flew first class in HUGE fuel burning airliners and traveled the countryside in gas guzzling buses and SUVS.

LOL

I know, right? Couldn't resist

LOL

Or a Dunkin Donuts...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU"]YouTube - Joe Biden's racist slip[/ame]

Sorry Dive...:cool:

:lol:

LOL

Or a Dunkin Donuts...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU"]YouTube - Joe Biden's racist slip[/ame]

Sorry Dive...:cool:

:lol:
LOL

seen it

You Repubs are all in a tizzy tonight. Sorry I've ruined your evening bringing up sore subjects in response to your shit about Biden.. :eusa_angel:

show us some proof of your lies. loser

Now foghorn, You know these clothing issues of Palin's are not lies and Cheney certainly had his share of questionable interactions with Halliburton well into his vice presidency.

Wow. You really are dense.

The RNC paid for Palin's campaign clothing which she returned to the RNC when the campaign was over. Your accusations that she STOLE clothing are utter nonsense.

The RNC paid for Palin's campaign clothing which she returned to the RNC when the campaign was over. Your accusations that she STOLE clothing are utter nonsense.

You are either uninformed or intentionally deceitful. If I recall correctly, the RNC made Palin give back the clothes and, in fact, picked them up from her.

She didn't 'steal', per se, but she indicated a frivolousness and a lack of gravitas. Not acknowledging that there was any controvery about this is disingenuous.

And you calling anyone else dense is pretty funny.

Lie much? They had to send a lawyer to get them in Alaska. She was sooo gonna keep that 150,000 wardrobe.

Lie much? They had to send a lawyer to get them in Alaska. She was sooo gonna keep that 150,000 wardrobe.

Link?

And I cede the Lying title to you. You're so much more adept at it than I.

You are either uninformed or intentionally deceitful. If I recall correctly, the RNC made Palin give back the clothes and, in fact, picked them up from her.

She didn't 'steal', per se, but she indicated a frivolousness and a lack of gravitas. Not acknowledging that there was any controvery about this is disingenuous.

having "controversy" and it being real is not always the same thing
it was something made up by the palin haters

How much was it that Palin stole in campaign clothing for her and her entire family?

Biden's was an honest mistake, it happens all the time.

Beat me to it.
that same comparison came to mind when I saw how nicely Biden's "mistake" was reported
:eusa_eh:

After the media shredded Palin for something that was not even illegal. Don't you just love how they passed off Biden's major fraud as a simple sloppy bookkeeping error. This story did not even make the mainstream. I had to find it on the RSS feeds.

Last edited:

This coming from the board's virtual Black Hole is pretty rich.

Palin didn't steal - which is what Sarah accused her of doing. If you can't grok even a simple accusation like that, I doubt you understand much else.

How much was it that Palin stole in campaign clothing for her and her entire family?

Biden's was an honest mistake, it happens all the time.

Beat me to it.
that same comparison came to mind when I saw how nicely Biden's "mistake" was reported
:eusa_eh:
except shes wrong, they are not the same
My comparison was really about the venomous way the media came after Palin for any and all infractions, but Biden gets a pass

New Topics

Forum List

Back