More jobs in unemployment than with Keystone

We do have quite a few jobs going unfilled. What we don't have is an educated skilled workforce. We don't have college graduates who are capable of more than thinking of the liberal utopia they want.

To get the jobs back that Americans are still capable of doing, we have to get rid of obama and restore stability to the economy.

get rid of no child left behind and the unions. no motivation either way.

People who collect unemployment are WORKERS. It's revealing how you hold them in contempt. If anyone's a "dipshit", it's those who fall for the "class warfare" charge the Republicans like to throw around. They're the ones waging it and their minions come to the boards to trash people who are down on their luck?!?! :asshole:

How can people who aren't working be workers?

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

We do have quite a few jobs going unfilled. What we don't have is an educated skilled workforce. We don't have college graduates who are capable of more than thinking of the liberal utopia they want.

To get the jobs back that Americans are still capable of doing, we have to get rid of obama and restore stability to the economy.

No motivation..............??

No child, regardless of criticism holds teachers accountable. Many of the school districts were motivated enough to cheat for students, It seems those dem voting blocks cowered from the real work. Public sector unions have no place in America. However it does show dem contempt for the people. Private sector unions still have a place, though I would caution them to oust their leadership Their leadership has been the main cause of decline IMO

No matter what the seminal reasons were for an uneducated workforce, the end result is that we have at least two generations who do not want to be educated and find education an unwelcome intrusion into their pursuit of pleasure.

People who collect unemployment are WORKERS. It's revealing how you hold them in contempt. If anyone's a "dipshit", it's those who fall for the "class warfare" charge the Republicans like to throw around. They're the ones waging it and their minions come to the boards to trash people who are down on their luck?!?! :asshole:

Because if they weren't, they couldn't collect unemployment.

After all, when somebody gets out of their semi, they don't stop being a truck driver.

Last edited:

After all, when somebody gets out of their semi, they don't stop being a truck driver.

He does stop being a worker though, as despite having a profession, he is currently not working at it. You just want so badly do back your boy Obama on this don't ya, despite that it's up there with some of the stupidest things any president has ever said.

Last edited:
Obama: More jobs in jobless benefits than Keystone | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

"However many jobs might be generated by a Keystone pipeline," he said, "they're going to be a lot fewer than the jobs that are created by extending the payroll tax cut and extending unemployment insurance."

This is really round the bend.

The payroll tax, which Telepromoter in Chief's party, only extended for 2 months instead of the GOP 1 years that he opposed, gives people a little extra cash, but doesn't create jobs at all. Unemployment benefits are a need entitlement, but it doesn't create jobs either. Only a partisan liar wouldn't recognize that unemployment benefits are a burden on society and the Fed Budget. However, it NECESSARY to cushion the blow of losing one's job.

I wonder if every partisan hacks like rdean say,"What? That doesn't make any sense!"

He does stop being a worker though, as despite having a profession, he is currently not working at it. You just want so badly do back your boy Obama on this don't ya, despite that it's up there with some of the stupidest things any president has ever said.

It's more like, you so badly want to bash Obama. I was talking about the unemployed. You brought up Obama. Is that because you have contempt for your fellow Americans? You say it's Obama's fault they're out of work, but you piss on them anyway!!! :doubt:

It's more like, you so badly want to bash Obama. I was talking about the unemployed. You brought up Obama. Is that because you have contempt for your fellow Americans? You say it's Obama's fault they're out of work, but you piss on them anyway!!! :doubt:

The OP brought Obama up. He is the one who said more jobs will be created by extending unemployment than with the pipeline. How he could have possibly figured that out with all the unknown variables involved is beyond me. Bringing up Obama because I have contempt for fellow Americans? Get fucking real. Bashing Obama and having contempt for fellow citizens is not the same thing. You idiot libs would like to think because the guy is infallible in your eyes. That unfortunately is not reality. On the contrarty. I'm attacking this particular position of his because his position is NOT what is in the best interest of american citizens.

The OP brought Obama up. He is the one who said more jobs will be created by extending unemployment than with the pipeline. How he could have possibly figured that out with all the unknown variables involved is beyond me. Bringing up Obama because I have contempt for fellow Americans? Get fucking real. Bashing Obama and having contempt for fellow citizens is not the same thing. You idiot libs would like to think because the guy is infallible in your eyes. That unfortunately is not reality. On the contrarty. I'm attacking this particular position of his because his position is NOT what is in the best interest of american citizens.

I never brought up Obama. I was objecting to the rejection of people on unemployment from the rolls of 'workers'. You seem to have created a strawman to escape the point, but still haven't addressed it. Until you do, spare me your outrage.

I never brought up Obama. I was objecting to the rejection of people on unemployment from the rolls of 'workers'. You seem to have created a strawman to escape the point, but still haven't addressed it. Until you do, spare me your outrage.

Probably because it is a ridiculous and trivial exercise in semantics and has little if anything to do with the topic the thread is about AND really does nothing for your argument as far as I can tell for whatever inane miniscule point you're trying to score here and certainly does nothing to help Obama's argument that extending welfare creates more workers.. You want to call people 'workers' who are not, at present tense, working. Fine by me.

If people who are unemployed are considered workers, then they have a job in being unemployed. That's what they get paid for.

Probably because it is a ridiculous and trivial exercise in semantics and has little if anything to do with the topic the thread is about AND really does nothing for your argument as far as I can tell for whatever inane miniscule point you're trying to score here and certainly does nothing to help Obama's argument that extending welfare creates more workers.. You want to call people 'workers' who are not, at present tense, working. Fine by me.

Holding people who have worked for most of their lives, but are now collecting unemoployment, in contempt is not a small point, IMO. You think you're attacking Obama, but you're also attacking anyone who needs a hand and has contributed, by treating them as if they were welfare recipients.

Holding people who have worked for most of their lives, but are now collecting unemoployment, in contempt is not a small point, IMO. You think you're attacking Obama, but you're also attacking anyone who needs a hand and has contributed, by treating them as if they were welfare recipients.

I don't hold them in contempt. Obama's statement isn't about ending welfare altogether. It's about adding to the length of time one can collect wellfare. Again, there is a line between helping people and enabling them. It's time to start looking at more effective ways to get people dependent on themselves rather than being dependent on government just handing them a check.

If people who are unemployed are considered workers, then they have a job in being unemployed. That's what they get paid for.
That has got to be one of the most idiotic things I have seen in awhile. Unemployed is not a job. It is a condition that happens when you no longer have a job.

Failboat.jpg

No motivation..............??

No child, regardless of criticism holds teachers accountable. Many of the school districts were motivated enough to cheat for students, It seems those dem voting blocks cowered from the real work. Public sector unions have no place in America. However it does show dem contempt for the people. Private sector unions still have a place, though I would caution them to oust their leadership Their leadership has been the main cause of decline IMO
THEN we allow teachers to establish discipline. Otherwise, you will not teach to win.

I don't hold them in contempt. Obama's statement isn't about ending welfare altogether. It's about adding to the length of time one can collect wellfare. Again, there is a line between helping people and enabling them. It's time to start looking at more effective ways to get people dependent on themselves rather than being dependent on government just handing them a check.

We talking welfare or unemployment? Make up your mind, they're not the same thing.

Forum List

Back